Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 26 to 29 of 29

Thread: What's happening to my messages on this board???

  1. #26
    Super Member nursie76's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    North Central PA
    Posts
    5,633
    Gee Rapture, you made out well on the flat screen monitor and on your the bedspread is just the most awesome find!!! Can't wait to see your pics of it when finished.

  2. #27
    Power Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    10,707
    Blog Entries
    36
    I went garage saleing too today. My find was two pillowcases for a quarter each and they were hand quilted and looked to be old. I love old quiltie things. I was so proud when I brought them home. Good find Raptureready.
    I notice when posts are deleted also but I am also thankful this board is here for me. I will follow their rules, and try not to take it personally. I need and like this board. It's their board and we are guests here. Like you, I will simply go out if it is something I think will escalate. There are so many personalities to deal with on here. I say 99% good and the other 1%, sorry...

  3. #28
    Super Member Rainy Day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Melbourne Victoria Australia
    Posts
    1,100
    I use another site that is moderated, and I find that they leave the thread title, and the reason for the removal on for about week eg Racial Vilification, Breach of Forum Rules, Just Plain Rude, Innappropriate, Foul Language etc, I think that this is helpful as it reminds people of how the forum/board works.

  4. #29
    Administrator Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    476
    Blog Entries
    8
    I'm locking this thread to bring it all into one place. Continued here:

    http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-50548-1.htm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.