Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
what's the worst thing you did... >

what's the worst thing you did...

what's the worst thing you did...

Old 09-13-2011, 06:27 PM

Skipped school one day with friends and went down to the river. My friend Bev lost her shoe in the river and had to go home and try to explain how she lost her shoe walking home from school. Never did find out what she told them, we kind of parted ways after that, we lived in diferent towns and just picked her up on a fluke
Old 09-13-2011, 06:51 PM

lots of silly things here. Confirms what I tell my kids- I was a nerd or a geek or whatever you want to call it. Or maybe because I had strict parents- more like it.

Most I did-on Senior Skip day (77th day of school for 1977) went to my friend's house. My brother drove past, told my Mom. She didn't yell but gave me an excuse for school.

In first grade I decided (for who knows what ungodly reason) to put a bobby pin in an electrical socket. Can we say the smell of burning flesh stays with you a long time? I still have the scars on my thumb and index finger.

I think that's the worst of it. Like I said, nerd.
Old 09-13-2011, 08:07 PM

I lived in a dry country in small town where everyone knew what everyone else was doing and would call your parents in a heartbeat. So my opportunities were limited. But I was spending the night with a girlfriend and about midnight we decided to push her dad's truck down the drive way, pop the clutch and drive into town (about 1/4 mile) We drove to a service station on the edge of town, went into the men's restroom and bought a condom (we called them rubbers back then). We had never seen one and were just curious about how they looked. But we would have been in serious trouble if our parents had known we "borrowed" the truck and then bought the condom. I'm sure the preacher would have had a sermon on it the next Sunday. This was back when rock and roll was the devils music. :>)
Old 09-13-2011, 11:01 PM

instead of school my friends and went to knotts berry farm and beach in same day lol
Old 09-13-2011, 11:12 PM
Power Poster

LOL I am sorry but this is funny.

Originally Posted by meemersmom
Got arrested for indecent exposure while on Spring Break in Florida, and had to get bailed out by my grandmother. She never did tell my mother, but never let me forget as long as she was alive. It really was an honest, innocent mistake (really!!!), but the police weren't buying it, and neither did the judge. Warning to all...never ride a jet ski for the first time wearing a bathing suit that doesn't have straps.