Where are you from?

Old 08-07-2011, 08:33 PM

I was born in Oklahoma and lived there until I was 21. got married and DH was in the Air Force, so we lived in California 3 times, Texas 3 times, Delaware, South Carolina, Kansas, Utah,Florida, Colorado and Germany. He retired after 23 years and we moved back to Oklahoma (Owasso, near Tulsa). Been here 20 years.
Old 08-07-2011, 10:04 PM

Phannie, I was born in NC but live in MS now. My husband was in the Marine Corp so I lived all over. Spent a lot of years down on the farm in NC with my grandparents during WWII years while M/D worked for Martin Air Craft factory in Baltimore. I have been quilting off and on for many years and love it. I do not know anything about PM-ing but if you do I would love to hear from you. Dean
Old 08-07-2011, 10:24 PM

good read and makes me want to travel more.... oregon has always been home but have been many places with southern ca inbetween. started in coos bay, college in monmouth, taught at ophir on the south coast north of gold beach, long beach ca for a year,(navy wife), san diego for 18 months, back to coos bay, then to eastern oregon (john day) for a while and then back to coos bay. every place was an adventure, but always considered coos bay home.
Old 08-07-2011, 10:24 PM

good read and makes me want to travel more.... oregon has always been home but have been many places with southern ca inbetween. started in coos bay, college in monmouth, taught at ophir on the south coast north of gold beach, long beach ca for a year,(navy wife), san diego for 18 months, back to coos bay, then to eastern oregon (john day) for a while and then back to coos bay. every place was an adventure, but always considered coos bay home.
Old 08-08-2011, 01:15 AM

I was born in Hinesburg, Vt and grew up in Essex Jct, Vt now I live in Swanton, Vt. I guess I am the only Vermonter here.
Old 08-08-2011, 01:38 AM

I'm another kiwi :)

Born in Rotorua, moved to Greymouth, then Upper Hutt (Wellington) for school years, then Wanganui. Moved to Christchurch where I met DH, tried Dunedin for a year, back to Christchurch. Tried Brisbane Australia for a couple of years and we're now back in Christchurch again. wondering where we will try next LOL
Old 08-08-2011, 02:36 AM

Hi born in Dunedin NZ grew up in Otematata then moved to Blenheim where I met DH lived in Murchison for 15 yrs back to Blenheim Kids left home so for the last 4 yrs we spend winter in Frankland Western Australia and summer in Maruia NZ. hope to get a trip or two to canada in the circuit starting next year this is our working holiday lol
Old 08-08-2011, 03:27 AM

Born in South Bend, IN, lived in Sodus MI, moved to southern Illinois, Carrier Mills, IL; where I grew up. I have lived in Moberly, MO; Mahomet, IL; now I live in Linton, IN, this is where I call my home. I have been here for 20 yrs. I have always sewn but I do make quilt and quilt projects but I spend most of my time looking at everyones beautiful quilts on here or in magazines and wish that I could make them. Have a wonderful day! Lura
Old 08-08-2011, 04:13 AM
Power Poster

I spent 5 years in Dunlap TN. I worked at Erlanger Hospital in Chattanooga.
Old 08-08-2011, 05:18 AM

hi i live in New Rockford ND orginally from carrington ND so i didnt get too far. they are only 15 miles apart .