Where are you from?

Old 08-07-2011, 03:05 AM

I was born in South Shore, Kentucky, have lived in Ashtabula, Ohio for a short time. Most of my life has been spent here in Louisville, Kentucky.
Old 08-07-2011, 03:28 AM

Born in Rapid City, SD. Have lived all over. Retired educator and now live in Denver area to be with my daughter and family.
Old 08-07-2011, 03:29 AM

Born in Indiana, parents moved to FL when I was little. Grew up in Tampa Bay area. Moved to NC after retiring from teaching....feels like I finally have come HOME!
Old 08-07-2011, 03:31 AM

Lookes like I'm the only one born in The Netherlands; lived in Germany for 3 years and moved back to The Netherlands. My dream is to buy a house in France with my BF :D
Old 08-07-2011, 03:52 AM

Hi All!

I live in Baldwinsville, NY, which is north of Syracuse. I was born in the Bronx, NY, lived in Queens, NY until I started HS on Staten Island NY. I moved out of the city in 1987 and never, ever regretted it. I love central NY! I lived in Herkimer, Little Falls and Stockbridge, NY. Even though I loved those areas I truly love living here in Baldwinsville, NY. It is a beautiful area, yet shopping is only 2-3 miles away. I have a 50cc Yamaha scooter that I use to get about locally. I attach a dog trailer to the back and I take my sweet dog Zoey to the Onondaga dog park every morning. We love walking along the lake early in the morning.

I enjoy reading where everyone is from. Thanks for starting this thread.

Happy sewing!
Roberta

Due to health issues of my sweetheart we are in Fredericksburg, TX. When he is better we will head back to Rapid City, SD.

Hi All!

I live in Baldwinsville, NY, which is north of Syracuse. I was born in the Bronx, NY, lived in Queens, NY until I started HS on Staten Island NY. I moved out of the city in 1987 and never, ever regretted it. I love central NY! I lived in Herkimer, Little Falls and Stockbridge, NY. Even though I loved those areas I truly love living here in Baldwinsville, NY. It is a beautiful area, yet shopping is only 2-3 miles away. I have a 50cc Yamaha scooter that I use to get about locally. I attach a dog trailer to the back and I take my sweet dog Zoey to the Onondaga dog park every morning. We love walking along the lake early in the morning.

I enjoy reading where everyone is from. Thanks for starting this thread.

Happy sewing!
Roberta
Old 08-07-2011, 04:18 AM
Banned

Someone on another thread asked if anyone read a whole thread.
I rarely do
I have enjoyed reading every entry on this thread - and will continue reading them until it stops
Old 08-07-2011, 04:20 AM

Im from Pennsylvania but moved to South Central Arkansas in 2000 to remarry. Love it here but miss my mountains in Pa..:)
Old 08-07-2011, 04:31 AM

Born in a small province in the Netherlands - came to canada as new born with my parents and older brother. Grew up north of Toronto by Lake Simce and now live in southern Ontario by Lake Erie. I don't remember the Netherland because I was an infant when we came to Canada but was blessed to be able to travel there a couple years ago and visit with my cousins. Planning to go back for another visit.