Who Are You?

Old 06-07-2008, 07:22 AM

I am the one who is always behind the camera so I don't have many photos of myself.

Me in the chair and my sister on the floor. Christmas about 2 years ago.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]10440[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-10440.jpe  
Old 06-07-2008, 07:24 AM

So nice to see your lovely smiling face ChristinaD. Isnīt this a good idea to see who we are all talking too. :D
Old 06-07-2008, 07:58 AM

ButterflySpain:
Your family is beautiful. Lisa's dress is stunning but Sarah looks like a Princess with her castle in the background...how gorgeous and what a truly magical picture. Is it "Harley is Me" now that you've been on one? I'm from a long line of motorcycle enthusiasts and my 2 brothers swear once you've ridden a Harley everything else pales by comparison. Glad you shared yourself and your family with us.
Old 06-07-2008, 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
Here are some of Colinīs daughter Sarah and Nick on their wedding day.
Lisa in the dress I made for her.

Elle
Butterfly, that dress is spectacular. Wish you were closer and I would hire you to sew for me. Beautiful children you have.
Old 06-07-2008, 05:35 PM

Nice to see your smiling face Christine, Whats that you got for christmas?
Old 06-08-2008, 03:46 AM

Originally Posted by Feathers
ButterflySpain:
Your family is beautiful. Lisa's dress is stunning but Sarah looks like a Princess with her castle in the background...how gorgeous and what a truly magical picture. Is it "Harley is Me" now that you've been on one? I'm from a long line of motorcycle enthusiasts and my 2 brothers swear once you've ridden a Harley everything else pales by comparison. Glad you shared yourself and your family with us.
Feathers: loved the ride on the Harley, evening though she scared me half to death. Love Bikes too, when I first got married we had a BSA 500cc and rode all the way to Scotland from London to Edinburgh, got off and looked as though I had been riding a horse. Sooo funny. Now we have a Sazuki and I will try to post a picture of it now, its up for sale... ots 25 yrs old and had 25,000 miles on the clock:( :( Have you still got a Bike????

Love it, but it has too go.....
[ATTACH=CONFIG]11543[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-11543.jpe  
Old 06-08-2008, 03:49 AM

Originally Posted by sewmuch
Here are some of Colinīs daughter Sarah and Nick on their wedding day.
Lisa in the dress I made for her.

Elle
Butterfly, that dress is spectacular. Wish you were closer and I would hire you to sew for me. Beautiful children you have.
Okay Sewmuch, you can always move over here :D :D
Old 06-08-2008, 12:54 PM

Bump....
Old 06-08-2008, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by Feathers
ButterflySpain:
Feathers: loved the ride on the Harley, evening though she scared me half to death. Love Bikes too, when I first got married we had a BSA 500cc and rode all the way to Scotland from London to Edinburgh, got off and looked as though I had been riding a horse. Sooo funny. Now we have a Sazuki and I will try to post a picture of it now, its up for sale... ots 25 yrs old and had 25,000 miles on the clock:( :( Have you still got a Bike????
Hi Butterflyspain:
No, I don't have a bike anymore. The last one I was ON (and it was NOT moving) was a Bull Taco my brother raced...now that is one scary machine. It goes like it has a brain of it's own and people who race them often get hurt bad on them. My brother has had several for race bikes, gets them...rides a couple races then sells them and pretty soon he thinks he needs another one. He's quite the rider but sure respects the power and speed of tht particular machine. He loves Harley's and has some vintage ones as well as a newer model. He has about 30 bikes as he's a collector of all things on 2 wheels that go fast. He's won the gegional National Championship bike races for our part of the world a couple times and has been invited to race against the other regional winners but hasn't felt the need to travel across the country for a month of racing ...it's expensive and he's happy with his region wins. At 65 years old we hope he'll quit racing one of these years. He's been hurt so many times and has been lucky some of the injuries weren't fatal...only life threatening! :cry: :roll: Be careful on those bikes.
Old 06-09-2008, 09:34 AM

Hi Butterflyspain:
No, I don't have a bike anymore. The last one I was ON (and it was NOT moving) was a Bull Taco my brother raced...now that is one scary machine. It goes like it has a brain of it's own and people who race them often get hurt bad on them. My brother has had several for race bikes, gets them...rides a couple races then sells them and pretty soon he thinks he needs another one. He's quite the rider but sure respects the power and speed of tht particular machine. He loves Harley's and has some vintage ones as well as a newer model. He has about 30 bikes as he's a collector of all things on 2 wheels that go fast. He's won the gegional National Championship bike races for our part of the world a couple times and has been invited to race against the other regional winners but hasn't felt the need to travel across the country for a month of racing ...it's expensive and he's happy with his region wins. At 65 years old we hope he'll quit racing one of these years. He's been hurt so many times and has been lucky some of the injuries weren't fatal...only life threatening! :cry: :roll: Be careful on those bikes.[/quote]

Yes they can be lethal, but boy has he got some go in him.... I am full of admiration on his great wins. Its something that gets in the blood and they just love to race. My son did dirt track racing, but gave up after a particularly nasty accident. Someone ran right over his back when he came off and he had the tyre print very very clearly rights across him.
Glad he gave up, he drives a juggernaut now so that keeps him happy, he is his own boss.... Elle