Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Who's crazy enough to be onsite at 2:00AM Christmas Morn

Blog Entries
    Merry Christmas all and to all a good night!

Blog Entries
    LMBO it is only midnight here :D:D:D
    I am watching for Santa :wink:

Blog Entries
    It's a quarter to 3, here in Kansas and my I say a very Merry Christmas to all.

My computer says 3:39 in West Fargo ND. This board is getting addictive, I just woke up to take meds and had to see who was here also

Merry Christmas

We are a sick ( in a good way) bunch aren't we? I have been up since 1:30 here in Maine and I wanted to sew but had to wrap presents first so in order to get in sewing time I am up early. Now tubby time and wait for family to arrive.

Merry Christmas all.

I'm addicted to this board. :)

Merry Christmas

Blog Entries
    2:12am here in California. Merry Christmas all!

2:14 am in SJ, CA.. wide awake.. quiet time. Merry Christmas. I guess I am not alone, when you cant sleep, you can quilt.. even if only in your mind.

Blog Entries
    wow...not sure what I'm still doing up?? LOL It is 4:17 A.M. here on xmas morning and I should be sleeping but.... Merry Christmas all. Hope everyone is safe and has the best of celebrations.

Tigger:D

Blog Entries
    It is 4:49 AM here in Minnesota! I am up because my internal alarm clock says I have trays to make up, food to cook, a present to wrap and get the day started. Santa came to our house already por moi!!!!! I got a quilting work center that my husband got me. Not that I am wishing my life away or for this most miraculous of seasons to be over, buuuuttt, I can't wait to get it up and working!

We have the kids and grandkids coming over today and our neighbors who are doctors (their trip from here to Chicago was postponed and we decided to ask them over) coming over for a buffet. Shrimp cocktail, chicken wings, rice pudding, cheesy hashbrowns, devilled eggs, ham, turkey and/or roast beef sandwiches, chips, dips, fruit salad, cookies and whatever fits on the table.

But before any of this gets done, from looking out the window, there is another 4-5" of snow on the ground that has to get shoveled up! Whoopee!!!!! Believe it or not, we have 32 degrees here. That is nice and mild, but is going to be a heavy snow shoveling.

So, Merry Christmas to all of you, have a great day!!!!

Edie

Its 10.30p.m. here in Oz and I have had a wonderful Christmas day with kids and family. Cool breeze and sunshine, roast turkey and plum pud. Life is good!

I woke up and the clock said 5:55 I took that as a good sigh. I am up have my stuffing made and the coffee and waiting for the child. Merry Christmas All.

It's 6:30am here in Missouri, waiting for the family to get up and the fun to begin.

Banned
    I think I popped in at 5am. I had to get up to see how much snow we got, only enough to cover the ground but at least I can say we have a white Christmas!! YIPPEE!!!

Went to bed after midnight, up every 2 hours and then decided to sleep in the guest room. Why? Hubby has a kidney stone. Those buggers are extremely painful and he's not a quiet patient. But the turkey's stuffed and in the oven, watched GS on webcam open his gifts, checking in here and then I need to start setting the table for 12 and wrap gifts. I didn't feel well last night, hubby said he would help me this morning so I left it all. His problems started about 10:30 and by 11, I knew I lost my helper. Crunch time!

Enjoy your holiday everyone. Merry Christmas!

Banned
    me , i had to let the babies out to go potty. :roll:

Blog Entries
    What a better way to spend Christmas then with all your friends here on the quilt board :wink: :lol:
    Merry Christmas everyone !

Banned
    ain;t that the trueth. you all got the first merry christmas from me. hubby crashed on the couch :lol:

Blog Entries
    But before any of this gets done, from looking out the window, there is another 4-5" of snow on the ground that has to get shoveled up! Whoopee!!!!! Believe it or not, we have 32 degrees here. That is nice and mild, but is going to be a heavy snow shoveling.

So, Merry Christmas to all of you, have a great day!!!!

Edie[/quote]
    And I was making noise about this little couple of inches in Kansas

Blog Entries
    Can't sleep??? Up early??? The board seems to be where we all gravitate too LMBO

Here in Central Time Zone I went to bed this Morn. around 3:45 A and back up about 9 we had Eve at D, got home about 12:30A and got on here shortly after, wanted to see what others were doing. A nice place to be.Temp. dropped 20 degrees in matter of minutes early morn. it has been low 20's all day and still is, high gusty winds, suppose to be like this for a couple days. :-( :-( :-(

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingleberry
    Here in Central Time Zone I went to bed this Morn. around 3:45 A and back up about 9 we had Eve at D, got home about 12:30A and got on here shortly after, wanted to see what others were doing. A nice place to be.Temp. dropped 20 degrees in matter of minutes early morn. it has been low 20's all day and still is, high gusty winds, suppose to be like this for a couple days. :-( :-( :-(
    Jingle, you didn't get any snow in the STL?