Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Why I like QB and small vent >

Why I like QB and small vent

Why I like QB and small vent

Old 07-16-2011, 05:50 PM

You're right... this IS a great board! And maybe the moderator of the other board was having a bad hair day, and you were the one who caught the flack. You just never can tell.
Old 07-16-2011, 10:08 PM

There are several repeating threads on here, I enjoy looking through all of them to get new ideas. I have never seen anyone chastised for repeating a question or answer. Welcome to a great group with wonderful moderators!
Old 07-17-2011, 12:36 AM

Well, we like you here just fine, their loss is our gain. For the record, I have posted a couple things that were deleted by the moderators. I like the fact that each time it happened, I was told very politely that it had been done. No accusations, no bad feelings, and both times they were right to do it. Ooops! My bad. Move on. Welcome to polite society. :thumbup:
Old 07-17-2011, 09:54 AM

We are glad that you are here. They sure did not treat you right. I like the honesty of people her, the helpful ness. No question has to be kept out. We all enjoy the friendships here. Marvel in Ok.
Old 07-17-2011, 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by Rebecca VLQ
Ouch...I bet that stung to be chastised so! :(

I'm glad you took the situation and decided that was NOT how you wanted to be treated, and took steps accordingly.

And, I'm glad you're here. Because I wanna hang out with people "like me". And I wouldn't put up with that cr*p either. :D :D :D
You think that stung, once I was rejected by a Yahoo group! It was an off shoot of another group and started after a lot of drama on the original group. I was invited by one member, but it did take me back. Guess I wasn't 'special' enough. Actually I figured it was probably the new group moderator who stirred up all the drama.