Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Windows 10 ???

We actually bought a computer with Win 10 on it. Hated it so much we took it back last Thursday. Our printer wouldn't work with it & we could never find stuff on it.

I got a new computer from Best Buy and they said they had. O problems with 10 so I said ok. It crashed within the first two weeks. Now I am on 8 but I prefer 7 .

Quote Originally Posted by ManiacQuilter2 View Post
    I would see if there is a newer up to date driver for you printer. I am still delighted with being on Windows XP.
    I lost my XP with the last computer upgrade. I have Windows 7 or 8 (I can't remember and don't much care lol) and am NOT upgrading to Windows 10 unless they make me. I hate all the glitches and how the new versions don't seem to work well with older hardware without a lot of adjustments.
    Patrice S

Bernina Artista 180, Singer 301a, Featherweight Centennial, Rocketeer, Juki 2200 QVP Mini, White 1964 Featherweight

Maybe I'm the elephant in the room. I upgraded to Win10 from Win7 Professional back in July (I think,...whenever it became available) and I have had no glitches at all. But I don't have my older printer attached...it is still connected to our old XP. But BOY! did I ever hate 7 pro!! So much that I had crying, cussing fits--and was ready to give it away.

Glad I read this post. Very helpful information.
    What I make with my hands, I give with my heart.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2