WOOHOO!!! GOOD NEWS!!!!

Old 02-01-2010, 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by Barbm
I'm thinking road trip- I'll stop and pick up my Central PA neighbors and we'll meander the back roads to VA and see Terri's new place and pick her up, and then to NC to Ninnie's (who will collect the NC group) and a trip to Mary Jo's.

We can use my UPS account to ship our goods home so we have plenty of room in the car.
Count me in for the NC group ~ meeting everyone & a trip to Mary Jo's ~~~ it's just doesn't get any better than that!!!
Old 02-01-2010, 09:00 AM

The road trip sounds like fun, but CT is WAY out of the way. I'll have to wait till I visit my DS & family in So Riding VA to meet Terri in person.
Old 02-01-2010, 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Originally Posted by lfw045
Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Trunk show of quilts......hmmm.......i have a couple tops that aren't finished, but as to finished quilts...nope, they all get given away.
But, sure....you can come and have your own little trunk show. There'll be TONS of boxes for the sewing room that will need to be unpacked. Think you are up to the challenge?;)
I'll be right up the street....just let me know and I'll be glad to help you unpack! I promise you don't have to hide your Asian fabrics..they will be safe....lol!
You are on!!
<going to hide my Asian Fabrics>
LOL! Can't wait!
Old 02-02-2010, 03:51 AM

Just think of the HUGE unpacking party we will have! :)
Old 02-02-2010, 06:05 AM

I'm thinking road trip- I'll stop and pick up my Central PA neighbors and we'll meander the back roads to VA and see Terri's new place and pick her up, and then to NC to Ninnie's (who will collect the NC group) and a trip to Mary Jo's.

We can use my UPS account to ship our goods home so we have plenty of room in the car.
this sounds so much like the perfect vacation that i cant BELIEVE it...lol...
Old 02-02-2010, 06:15 AM

where Terri is moving is my favorite-ist place on earth to vacation. Driven there many times.

NC and Ninnie, etc. are a stones throw away from my DD's. So a trip to Mary Jo's is not out of the question.

My hubby has just crossed over to the side of allowing me a "girls only" week end with my friends and going to the movies. He will laugh if I get this figured out.

I'm thinking this could be a 2 part for me- already heading to NC the end of May and I can wait for Terri to get settled and go there in late August.

P.S. I can be packed and ready to leave in 20 minutes.
Old 02-02-2010, 06:38 AM
Power Poster

I'm just jealous! I too can be ready to go quickly, but I'm not sure how my animals will feel about me just driving off... :lol: :lol:
Old 02-02-2010, 06:39 AM

Sounds like a great plan!!!
Old 02-02-2010, 07:16 AM

Hi Teri:
Being an x-Navy wife, I know how exciting it is to get orders and you hope, pray and cry that you get your duty station choice ...we didn't always get what we wanted but we always found out we were glad we got the station we were sent to as we made many friends and saw lots of wonderful country. So happy for you.
Old 02-02-2010, 07:22 AM

Don't forget me, Barb! I'm just across the state from Ninnie. ;-)