WOOHOO!!! GOOD NEWS!!!!

Old 01-30-2010, 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by Sheila Elaine
Welcome back to the Good Ole' USA, Terri & Family. Think of all the fabric shops you can stop at, but most important getting to see your babies again. How are they, by the way? Which branch of Service is your husband in? I'd guess Navy, but I may be wrong.
Babies are doing good. Still not sleeping much. Got a call...MOOOM!! WHEN YOU COMING BACK!!! lmao
Hubby is in the Navy. This is his last tour, then retirement. Mandatory retirement unless Navy decides they want to extend him.
Old 01-30-2010, 09:03 PM

The babies aren't very old yet, so they'll get into a pattern soon. I know you'll be hands on Grandma from now on. I know twins must be a handful & can only imagine Lauren's dismay when you left. Everyone will live through it though.
Old 01-30-2010, 09:08 PM

They will be fine, they just need to find their groove.
Poor Donny isn't doing well with his classes either. Instead of doing his school work like he should be, he plays with babies and makes excuses. I told him I was going to go and spank him lol
Old 01-30-2010, 10:43 PM

If Donny spoils the babies, tell him it's his own fault & he'll have to continue to be up all night. Isn't he close to being finished? The military will set him straight soon enough if he starts failing. Warn him he has two new mouths to feed & cloth, not to mention all the other amenities children require before they get grown. He doesn't want Mama Sheila to show up with her walking cane....LOL. I can be down there pretty quick because I'm about 100 miles away & I can find my way to Auburn.
Old 01-30-2010, 11:27 PM

I am happy for you, I hope everything works out the way you want it to.

I am about 8 to 10 hours away from Norfolk, VA. I have been through there when we went to VA. Beach.

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-31-2010, 05:17 AM

Originally Posted by Sheila Elaine
If Donny spoils the babies, tell him it's his own fault & he'll have to continue to be up all night. Isn't he close to being finished? The military will set him straight soon enough if he starts failing. Warn him he has two new mouths to feed & cloth, not to mention all the other amenities children require before they get grown. He doesn't want Mama Sheila to show up with her walking cane....LOL. I can be down there pretty quick because I'm about 100 miles away & I can find my way to Auburn.
He has about 2 1/2 years until he finishes his degree, then he'll get his commission. He KNOWS he has to do good because if he doesn't, he goes back to the fleet as enlisted and that's NOT what he's wanting. He wants his commission because it opens more doors for him,,,not only money wise, but as to places they can go.
Old 01-31-2010, 06:35 AM
Power Poster

OK...no excuses...I just plain missed this thread :oops: Congrats on your plans! Wow...girl, the time will fly and you'll be off the pebble before you know it and to such a pretty area too! Of course...closer to the babies is the best part! I'm really happy for ya'...and if you are driving through our way...the coffee is on..oh heck, the wine is open!
Old 01-31-2010, 07:57 AM

Well Patti, ya never know which way we will go lol
Actually, I was told that if we drive ANYWHERE across the border into Georgia, I HAVE to go down to Kings Bay area. If I don't, Maryellen will kill me. That wouldn't be a good thing!!
Old 01-31-2010, 08:27 AM
Power Poster

Terri...you know I stay running and just don't have the time to check all the new threads everyday...I hate that, but its just life. Anyway....I eventually get caught up...but just remember that if you head anywhere close to W. TN...just yell out...the doormat will be rolled out for ya'!
Old 01-31-2010, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Trunk show of quilts......hmmm.......i have a couple tops that aren't finished, but as to finished quilts...nope, they all get given away.
But, sure....you can come and have your own little trunk show. There'll be TONS of boxes for the sewing room that will need to be unpacked. Think you are up to the challenge?;)
I'll be right up the street....just let me know and I'll be glad to help you unpack! I promise you don't have to hide your Asian fabrics..they will be safe....lol!