WOOHOO!!! GOOD NEWS!!!!

Old 01-29-2010, 05:36 PM

THe job fell thru out west...... we were part of the Great American LAYOFFFFFFFF.. after 4 months with no job he landed this job that is BEYOND anything we could have dreamed for sooooo now we live in a little town in NC. and we have a BIG OLE house and I have a QUILT ROOM with 3 walk in closets... GOD IS GOOD!
Old 01-29-2010, 05:37 PM

PA is an option to drive thru. Actually, not sure which way hubby wants to go, but I'm thinking we are taking the "southern" route going back cross country since a stop to see babies IS A MUST!
I'll be mapping a Road Trip once we get back.
I have to plan for Houston Show, so will be mapping that out. That will also be a trip to visit with babies too! :)
Old 01-29-2010, 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by beachlady
Good for you Terri! Have a daughter in Virginia - we will have to get together when I visit there. Drive carefully!
Beachlady, don't forget to let me know. I'm only about 3 1/2 to 4 hours from Little Creek. We can have our own Quilt Retreat, then head up to Ohio to visit the minis, my family in West by God Virginia, and then stop everywhere there's a quilt shop in between! Woohoo! Fun fun fun.
Old 01-29-2010, 05:42 PM

MIMISHARON you are not far from me.. OOO WOW I never realized! HOWDY NEIGHBOR!!!
Old 01-29-2010, 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by kwhite
Road trips sound Great. If you make to Pa give me a yell. I will travel and we can shop!!!! Or if the time is right I can meet you and Ninnie at the huge place in NC!!!! My brother wouldn't mind seeing me again.
KWhite, I am in North Central PA and don't mind traveling either, maybe we can all get together sometime and celebrate...us!
Old 01-29-2010, 05:44 PM

Hey Neighbor Dawn, now you KNOW we can all get together easily, right? I'm just down the road a piece...
Old 01-29-2010, 05:46 PM

My mom lives in VA Bch so I have to go here.. plus there is very little fabric here soooooooo I have to get my fix
Old 01-29-2010, 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by nursie76
Road trips sound Great. If you make to Pa give me a yell. I will travel and we can shop!!!! Or if the time is right I can meet you and Ninnie at the huge place in NC!!!! My brother wouldn't mind seeing me again.
KWhite, I am in North Central PA and don't mind traveling either, maybe we can all get together sometime and celebrate...us!
i am in Mifflin Co. You can't be too far from me.
Old 01-29-2010, 05:57 PM

I'm thinking there's going to be a party going on!
WOOHOO!!

Dawn, sorry about hubbys job, but glad he landed a GREAT one!
Have a few friends that had the same thing happen, but one is still struggling. He's wanting that "dream" job and when he calls and complains to us, I tell him to KEEP DREAMING!
Old 01-29-2010, 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by nursie76
i am in Mifflin Co. You can't be too far from me.
In Lycoming county, about 2 hours from Lewistown (your county seat according to Wikipedia.) PM me if you ever want to get together. AND, I think we definitely need to find a way to celebrate Terri's homecoming! I would love to meet her! :thumbup: