Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Xmas is over--are you exchanging anything?

yes i will be standing in one of those return lines !!! and i have never had this happen before now, the jeans hubby bought me were the right ones except he got the length wrong, grandsons toy i bought broke, one of the things i bought my son was broken ! and a necklace i recieved , the chain broke, geesh i guess they dont make things to last like they used to !!!

Nope! And I would not do it real soon if I were. LOL I am through with Stores for awhile. LOL

I have to return a gift that we bought for someone then bought them another one DUH,sometimes I forget to think.LOL. Oh well it will be okay.

Blog Entries
    We already exchanged DH football shirt for XL. Need to go to Brookstone's, for a special battery pack that didn't come with another gift. DH was soo listening when I said, outloud to myself, that I needed new wine glasses as the ones I have are dingy (34 yrs old). The only thing is (he's a beer drinker) he gave me red wine glasses and I needed white wine glasses. I laughed, we'll just exchange them. I have newer red wine glasses. Let me tell you about the time I asked him to pick me up a bottle of red wine. He calls from the store and asks, "Does it always cost $75?" I told him he was in the expensive section and directed he to the cheaper wine. I tell friends I should have said "yes".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2