Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Zombie Apocolyse: CDC tells how to prepare (really good tips for all emergencies) >

Zombie Apocolyse: CDC tells how to prepare (really good tips for all emergencies)

Zombie Apocolyse: CDC tells how to prepare (really good tips for all emergencies)

Old 05-20-2011, 08:15 AM

Take a look at this website. In it you will find preparedness tips for the attack of the zombies problem, but underneath it all is the real tips for emergency preparedness for all disasters. I know I laughed when I read it. It crashed the CDC servers once it went viral:

http://emergency.cdc.gov/socialmedia/zombies.asp
Old 05-20-2011, 08:28 AM

The truck to escape the zombie ridden suburbs.

"excerpt from the article"

Granted, the price of survival is high at $300,000, but that’s about how much a three-bedroom costs in Pittsburgh – the location of “Night of the Living Dead” - and you won’t need one if you drive one of these. Its interior is upholstered in leather and Wilton Wool, comes with a flat-screen TV, refreshment bar and satellite TV to pick up the signal from any other survivors who might be out there.

Unfortunately, there’s no bathroom, so good luck with that. But it does come with a cigar humidor so you can live the good life to the fullest while you’re still alive. Hurry up, though, only 100 will be made and you don't want to be the one stuck driving around in a convertible.

I wonder if they could replace the cigar thing with a mini sewing machine. ......lol

Now that the Centers for Disease control has warned Americans to prepare for a possible \u0093Zombie Apocalypse,\u0094 the Knight XV may be your only hope.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]199627[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-199621.jpe