Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Introduce Yourself
cabins and hearts quilt pattern >

cabins and hearts quilt pattern

cabins and hearts quilt pattern

Old 09-03-2007, 04:31 PM

hi! i'm a newbie from wy.59 disabled grandma who just started quilting.i saw this quilt at a show and would love to make it for my 6 grandkids.it's a wall hanging with alternatng log cabin squares and appliqued hearts.does anyone have this pattern or know where i can find one? thanks a million!!! :)
Old 09-03-2007, 04:59 PM

Welcome to our wonderfully friendly family. I don't have the pattern but I'm sure that someone will reply with the solution for you. You will find that we are a very knowledgable group. I just love this forum. I usually check it before I even check my email. Everyone here is just great.
Welcome!!
Old 09-03-2007, 06:25 PM

:) thanks for the welcome!i sewed for 20 years making clothes for the family even my husbands' suits.then had to work too much and gave it up for 18 years.i just started back several months ago,now have trouble sewing a straiht 1/4" seam even with the tape onmy machine but can still sew clothes with 5/8" seam.LOL!!! made my first table runner,ugh :( you could tell a quilter did NOT make it. looking forward to all the help.what does the disable HTML checkmark do?
Old 09-03-2007, 07:23 PM
Power Poster

Hi angel59, welcome here! I am new here, and have found a lot of help and inspiration here. It is hard to not get hooked on quilting once you see all that is offered here :D I do not know the answer to either of your questions but I am sure that some one will answer who does :D
Old 09-03-2007, 08:27 PM

I can't help you with the pattern, but the "disable HTML" means that if you put a link to a website, for instance, it won't be "clickable" in your message.
Old 09-04-2007, 07:11 AM

Morning Angel,
I've not see your pattern request but will suggest two ideas for you.

1. Design your own. You know what you want and there are so many many log cabin designs here and all over the net and lots and lots of heart cutouts on the same net.

@. If you aren't sure of the name of the quilt to search on the web, you can bet that someone here will come along with a name. There's more memory and knowledge in this group than I have learned in my life.

Welcome to our love group. We love quilting, quilters everywhere, and one another! New members always welcome!

Sharon