Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Introduce Yourself
Hello all from Prescott, AZ! >

Hello all from Prescott, AZ!

Hello all from Prescott, AZ!

Old 04-25-2010, 11:38 AM

First of all, I want to say how much I have enjoyed seeing all of your creative and hard work! I have been "lurking" for some time. This is always one of the first sites I go to when I go onto the computer. I intend to tell my quilting story at some point. I started quilting a year ago.
Anyway the first week of March, I ordered online a beautiful wildlife quilt kit. My daughter is a volunteer for the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation and I was going to make and contribute this quilt for their auction which has come and gone. The company accepted my credit card, notified me around the middle of March that it was being mailed. I have not rec'd it. I have emailed them several times- but no reply.
Do any of you have suggestions as to what to do?
Hope I posted this in the right place. And thanks ahead of time, for reading this!!
Old 04-25-2010, 12:53 PM

Hi and welcome. I would contact my credit card company and ask that they dispute the charge since you never received the package and the company won't respond to your emails. Once the CC company gets involved, you'll see how fast they get in touch with you! Good luck and let us know what happens.
Old 04-25-2010, 02:20 PM
Power Poster

Welcome from Ireland.
Old 04-25-2010, 02:23 PM

Hello and welcome from Michigan. I hope you can get your quilt order straightened out!
Old 04-25-2010, 02:25 PM

Welcome from Pennsylvania. We were in Arizona last July, went to the Grand canyon, and passed near Flagstaff and went through Winslow. Hot, but beautiful country.

Have you tried calling the company about this issue? Sometimes I have tried emailing a company, but finally had to resort to the telephone. I agree with contacting your credit card company. Several of the sites I order from don't charge my card until the item shipped. Sounds like yours charged right away. Hope you can get this resolved.
Old 04-25-2010, 02:28 PM

Hi and welcome from Washington state. We are snowbirds in AZ in the winter now (in Wickenburg) and think Prescott is a gorgeous area.
Old 04-25-2010, 08:17 PM
Power Poster

Hello and welcome from SW Iowa. Glad to have you here.
Old 04-25-2010, 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by azgal
First of all, I want to say how much I have enjoyed seeing all of your creative and hard work! I have been "lurking" for some time. This is always one of the first sites I go to when I go onto the computer. I intend to tell my quilting story at some point. I started quilting a year ago.
Anyway the first week of March, I ordered online a beautiful wildlife quilt kit. My daughter is a volunteer for the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation and I was going to make and contribute this quilt for their auction which has come and gone. The company accepted my credit card, notified me around the middle of March that it was being mailed. I have not rec'd it. I have emailed them several times- but no reply.
Do any of you have suggestions as to what to do?
Hope I posted this in the right place. And thanks ahead of time, for reading this!!
See if they have a facebook page and leave a message of what happened there. bet u get a response quick! Welcom from Phoenix/Glendale!
Old 04-25-2010, 10:41 PM
Power Poster

Hello and Welcome from Northern Indiana, although I see you are not really new, just haven't posted in a while .

Anyways if phone calls are not answered and emails, your best chance is to contact the credit card company
Old 04-25-2010, 10:42 PM
Power Poster

Hello and Welcome!!!
I am so happy that you decided to join us :D:D:D

I love the facebook idea... I bet that gets the quickest response :D:D:D But I would still let your CC company know what is going on.