Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Introduce Yourself
Hello from Northeast Nebraska >

Hello from Northeast Nebraska

Hello from Northeast Nebraska

Old 02-10-2011, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by sharin'Sharon
The temp is lower 40's today and melting this past week's snowfall. Have been 'trying' to clean up my 8x8 sewing/craft room (fabric is in another). Cleaning up after chimney removal up the ctr of our old 2-story home prompted some renovation so can't start a project until finished with new floors and painting. I purchased an Inspira quilting machine & frame last year and anxious to get it set up so I can learn to mq. Have garment sewed all my life and quilting for about 25 years, but always giving as gifts or make for an annual raffle; it's time to get my own UFO quilts completed.
sharin'Sharon
Hey Sharon, don't even think about cleaning the sewing room, you know how we love to see the "work" in progress. will be thinkin of you while you clean up from the renovation. Glad you are here.
Old 02-10-2011, 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by skjquiltnut
Originally Posted by sharin'Sharon
The temp is lower 40's today and melting this past week's snowfall. Have been 'trying' to clean up my 8x8 sewing/craft room (fabric is in another). Cleaning up after chimney removal up the ctr of our old 2-story home prompted some renovation so can't start a project until finished with new floors and painting. I purchased an Inspira quilting machine & frame last year and anxious to get it set up so I can learn to mq. Have garment sewed all my life and quilting for about 25 years, but always giving as gifts or make for an annual raffle; it's time to get my own UFO quilts completed.
sharin'Sharon
Hey Sharon, don't even think about cleaning the sewing room, you know how we love to see the "work" in progress. will be thinkin of you while you clean up from the renovation. Glad you are here.
oops! sorry didn't mean to sound pushy.... its just that we so enjoy seeing other quilters progress. :thumbup: