Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Hi from Canada ...

Hi from Canada ...

Iím from Alberta. I donít remember introducing myself in the past but if so, Hello Again! Iíve recently returned to quilting after a lengthy absence. I sew with a Pfaff 6152, a Pfaff Passport 3.0 and FMQ with a PQ16 Sit-down. I think this forum is a great place for inspiration and learning. Iím pretty shy to post but lurk daily. I really like everyoneís quilt photos. Thank you for sharing them!

Power Poster
    ​Welcome back!

Hi Blondie, and welcome from North Carolina!

Blog Entries
    Welcome from western NY and happy quilting
    Nancy in western NY
    before you speak T.H.I.N.K.
    T Ė is it True? H Ė is it Helpful? I Ė is it Inspiring? N Ė is it Necessary? K Ė is it Kind?

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

The good thing about lurking is we are still learning. I was active for a long time then went dark for a few years where I lurked regularly. I recently decided it was time to become active here again. I needed the inspiration to get off my backside and get some of these projects finished I have lying around as well as get some new things going. I have to tell you it is working! It is great to see you here (again).
    BTW I do live a ways from you in Waterford MI. (south east part of the state below the thumb). Happy Quilting!

Welcome from Michigan!

Howdy from Texas! Glad you found your way back to quilting. It's a joy to have new members on the board & I look forward to seeing what you are making.

Welcome to the board and for coming out of lurking mode! I think everyone tries really hard to make this a good place for all quilters of all our various backgrounds and styles and outlooks.

Sounds like you are a Pfaff fan! The long arm I was using was a Pfaff P3 Power Quilter, it was nice. I no longer have access to it and need to figure a plan to get these tops I keep making turned into quilts. I'm really a planner and piecer, that's the part I like and my mind goes suddenly blank when I have to come up with quilting designs. I don't even mind the quilting part and have gotten my skills pretty good, it's just that my brain doesn't think in that direction.

Blog Entries
    Hi Blondie welcome from NE Ohio.