Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Introduce Yourself
Hi There, New from Oklahoma >

Hi There, New from Oklahoma

Hi There, New from Oklahoma

Old 08-08-2008, 04:33 AM

Hi Demise,

I don't live in Ok,either,but have frinds in Bixby Ok is that close to you. All I know is how to get to Bixby takes us about 3 hours from Missouri.

I have the book Trip around The World,have had it for years but haven't tried it yet.

Pat
Old 08-08-2008, 04:40 AM

And don't do l ike me,I have so many UFO's I don't know fi I will ever get caught up or not. I have been working on them,but about this time of year I start making Christmas things and get side tracted. I was making a log cabin,that had the big star in the middle,It was looking so good,but my star was all pooffed up in the middle. I have all the log cabin block made and have plenty of material left so My plan is to just make another star. It is made by the strip piecing. It is so hard to get back to them if I ever get caught up I will not leave one until it is done. My back bedroom on the bed I have them all layed out,and have a tub that I put them in when I am done. So far I have more on the bed than in the tub. I have three double wedding rings,one of the embrodered ones,all white blocks I think I got them at Wal Mart in the 80's. I have log cabin that I only have the border to finsih quilting,just two sides and it will be done. I will naver quilt a log cabin by hand again.I don't even buy materail until I have then done.

Pat
Old 08-08-2008, 04:43 AM

Did I mention that the one with the star was started 5 or 6 year ago..Some are older than that. What a mess sometimes I just think I should take them to good will or a church and just start over.