Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Introduce Yourself
Husky by viking >

Husky by viking

Husky by viking

Old 11-04-2020, 08:39 AM

Default Husky by viking

Hello, im new to this site but i have myself a sewing machine brand Husky by Viking and cant seem to find any info on it. If anybody could help thatd be great
Old 11-04-2020, 08:45 AM

Default Husky by viking photos

Attached Thumbnails received_355617045746548-1-1.jpg   received_909288472939710.jpeg   received_2797618470562860-1.jpg  
Old 11-04-2020, 09:29 AM

That has many of the same stitches that my Alco that was made in Taiwan has. It looks like the manual for your machine is like the one that I posted on your other thread. https://www.manualsearcher.com/husqv...sky-170/manual If you scroll to the bottom there is a box with a down arrow that if you click on that you can choose which page you want to view. At least you can see what the manual looks like and may be able to find one for sell. I couldn't find any way to download the whole thing.

You can subscribe to a thread by clicking on one of the blue "Subscribe" buttons. There are two of them on page - one at the top, under the title of the thread and the other at the after the last post to a thread. That way you will receive notification when someone has responded to a thread.

Janey - Neat people never make the exciting discoveries I do.
Not affiliated with off-site link(s)