Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Introduce Yourself
Introduce myself >

Introduce myself

Introduce myself

Old 10-02-2020, 04:48 AM

A warm welcome from Southern Indiana!
Old 10-02-2020, 06:20 AM

Thank you all for the warm welcome and answers about the machine. I look forward to looking thru the info posted. I am also part of our local quilt guild, though we are not meeting currently, but they have sent out instructions for a Mystery Quilt as well. My friend is helping me learn about this new thing to me. I am a visual learner so doing something by words only is like “word math” that I didn’t like to do as a kid! 😂
Old 10-03-2020, 04:44 AM

Hello and welcome!

Many machines have their own quirks and their owners that love them as well as the owners that don't... My own machine is a very expensive one that didn't meet expectations of two people before me, but I think it is pretty nifty!

Some of us with multiple machines prefer to only use one per project because each of them just act a bit differently, so my projects are either "at home" or "away".

You've come at a marvelous time for visual learners, the internet is full of quilting videos. And we love pictures here, it can take awhile getting used to how to do that (our Help section has some great stuff stickied to the top). So we love first projects and latest winning projects and everything in-between, and it really helps us with problem projects because we all have problems too.
https://www.quiltingboard.com/qb-help-center-f27/