Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Introduce Yourself
To introduce myself >

To introduce myself

To introduce myself

Old 05-11-2008, 12:33 AM

What am I like :oops: Really I was just testing you all. :D :D

Just to let you know the rain in Spain does not stay mainly on the Plain its raining on my mountain and a little more to come so they do say. :cry:

Elle
Old 05-11-2008, 10:21 AM
Bev

Hi Everyone !!
WOW, it sure took a long, long time for my introductory message to come through. I appreciate all of the welcomes. Since I wrote that message, I've been popping into the Forum every once in a while to try to keep up with everything. I've been enjoying it!
Someone asked where I live in FL. I live in Gainesville, and for those of you who have lived in this state, you know that's north central. And yes, it gets down to the forties here. And sometimes down to the twenties. We even had snow flurries in 1989!
I have a passion for quilting but still consider myself just a beginner although I've been working at it for six or seven years now. (I'm a slow learner!). I'm a young[i] grandmother of seven. I babysit the two youngest ones while Mommy works, so have little spare time. I WOULD put some of my quilts up for y'all, but I'm lousy at computer stuff.
Thanks again for all the lovely messages. 8)
Old 05-11-2008, 10:22 AM
Bev

Hi Everyone !!
WOW, it sure took a long, long time for my introductory message to come through. I appreciate all of the welcomes. Since I wrote that message, I've been popping into the Forum every once in a while to try to keep up with everything. I've been enjoying it!
Someone asked where I live in FL. I live in Gainesville, and for those of you who have lived in this state, you know that's north central. And yes, it gets down to the forties here. And sometimes down to the twenties. We even had snow flurries in 1989!
I have a passion for quilting but still consider myself just a beginner although I've been working at it for six or seven years now. (I'm a slow learner!). I'm a [i]young grandmother of seven. I babysit the two youngest ones while Mommy works, so have little spare time. I WOULD put some of my quilts up for y'all, but I'm lousy at computer stuff.
Thanks again for all the lovely messages. 8)