Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Introduce Yourself
Iris from Valparaiso, FL >

Iris from Valparaiso, FL

Iris from Valparaiso, FL

Old 09-06-2020, 01:06 PM
  #31  
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 23
Default

Originally Posted by Thumbelina View Post
Hi Iris waving from NE Ohio, welcome to the board. 🙋‍♀️
Thanks so much, Thumbelina!
icwilsonfl is offline  
Old 09-08-2020, 08:28 AM
  #32  
Super Member
 
leonf's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: near Topeka kansas
Posts: 3,906
Default

Hi from Leon and another Iris in Kansas.
Attached Thumbnails sedalia-side-side-pf-iris-b.jpg  

Last edited by leonf; 09-08-2020 at 08:44 AM.
leonf is offline  
Old 09-08-2020, 08:46 AM
  #33  
Super Member
 
leonf's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: near Topeka kansas
Posts: 3,906
Default

better pic. She made the garb
Attached Thumbnails side-side-full-garb-waverly.jpg  
leonf is offline  
Old 09-08-2020, 09:49 AM
  #34  
Super Member
 
Watson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 3,659
Default

Another warm welcome from a Canadian member.

So glad youcould get your machine working so you can go on to sew another day.

Looking forward to pictures!

Watson
Watson is offline  
Old 09-08-2020, 09:51 AM
  #35  
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 23
Default

Originally Posted by leonf View Post
better pic. She made the garb
Hello Leon & Iris! Thank you for the welcome! Those costumes are awesome!
icwilsonfl is offline  
Old 09-08-2020, 09:53 AM
  #36  
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 23
Default

Originally Posted by Watson View Post
Another warm welcome from a Canadian member.

So glad youcould get your machine working so you can go on to sew another day.

Looking forward to pictures!

Watson
Thank you, Watson! I've spent a lot of time reading posts and watching videos and then doing test runs on the 830. I think I'm beginning to settle in with it (and that's a very good thing!).
icwilsonfl is offline  
Old 09-08-2020, 10:04 AM
  #37  
Super Member
 
juliasb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Waterford Michigan
Posts: 4,566
Default

Welcome to the QB from SE Michigan!! I see you have been well welcomed already and I am glad to here that you have never stopped quilting since that first quilt of you GS's how exciting. You are in the right place for sure. Keep up the good work and join in the fun! again welcome to the QB!
juliasb is offline  
Old 09-08-2020, 03:00 PM
  #38  
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 23
Default

Originally Posted by juliasb View Post
Welcome to the QB from SE Michigan!! I see you have been well welcomed already and I am glad to here that you have never stopped quilting since that first quilt of you GS's how exciting. You are in the right place for sure. Keep up the good work and join in the fun! again welcome to the QB!
I feel the love, Julia! Thanks so much!
icwilsonfl is offline  
Old 09-09-2020, 04:19 AM
  #39  
Senior Member
 
aashley333's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: ranch near south texas coast
Posts: 480
Default

Welcome to this fabulous place. I found it about a year ago, and now it's my morning coffee companion. OMG-I just drove a U-Haul to Destin to help my friend relocate there. I'm actually flying there on Saturday for a visit. Small world.
--Autumn
aashley333 is offline  
Old 09-09-2020, 06:17 AM
  #40  
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 23
Default

Originally Posted by aashley333 View Post
Welcome to this fabulous place. I found it about a year ago, and now it's my morning coffee companion. OMG-I just drove a U-Haul to Destin to help my friend relocate there. I'm actually flying there on Saturday for a visit. Small world.
--Autumn
It's about a 15-20 minute drive to the beaches in Destin for us - just so beautiful! Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm sure I'll be learning lots!
icwilsonfl is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


FREE Quilting Newsletter


SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.