Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Introduce Yourself
New Member/Old Quilter >

New Member/Old Quilter

New Member/Old Quilter

Old 01-09-2021, 09:54 PM

Welcome to the Board from Minnesota! I think you will enjoy it here. This is a place full of friendly folks who can offer great ideas and encouragement. It is so fun to see all the talent out there and the wonderful projects they produce. Have fun!

Leslie
Old 01-10-2021, 03:35 AM

Welcome from central Maine. There is so much information here, I'm certain you will learn alot about the new gadgets and be caught up in no time. Everyone here is friendly and kind. I do not partake of social media places like FB, twitter, ect, this forum is my only social media and it has been nothing but a great asset on my life. We love pictures of projects, sewing spaces, eye candy is always welcomed. Glad you found us.🙋‍♀️

Old 01-10-2021, 03:39 AM

Yes, welcome to the QB...you’re gonna love it here. Congratulations on finding your way back to your sewing room and we look forward to seeing some of your projects.
Old 01-10-2021, 03:49 AM

Welcome to you from the mitten state. It sounds like you will have as much to give to us as we can give to you. Expect lots of questions, posting of projects and photos. A friendly group who like to laugh and sometimes commiserate with each other. Happy to have you joining our party.
Old 01-10-2021, 03:50 AM

Oh goodie! A new quilting buddy and a neighbor, kinda. Have to admit I start my day with coffee and this forum and end it with my otc for sleeping and this forum. You got questions? We got answers, lots of them. Welcome!
Old 01-10-2021, 04:39 AM
Power Poster

Welcome from Michigan!
Old 01-10-2021, 04:58 AM

Hello & welcome.

This is a great place to ask questions and share knowledge with other quilters. Enjoy your retirement time for new sewing projects. I don't think our tools or stash have an expiration date so you will be good to go!

Happy Stitches!
Old 01-10-2021, 05:02 AM

Waving hello from Maryland! Happy quilting.
Old 01-10-2021, 07:12 AM

Welcome from Arkansas
Old 01-10-2021, 10:03 AM

First of all welcome to the QB from SE Michigan! I am so glad you decided to join us here. Like you, I don't use newer machines as my newest machine is from the early 2000, but I didn't buy that one new. The last new machine I have here is from the mid 1980's I love working with vintage machines and I have a number of these that I use trading them off and on for use. Jump right back into your quilting it will be so much fun. So many new patterns and goodies to explore. Again welcome to the QB.