new from texas

Old 04-07-2007, 08:53 AM

Hi everyone!! I so excited to see a site that I can get help on, I've been trying to do it on my own and it was so confuseing. :? My # 3 daughter and I have been trying out a scrambled 9 block ? I saw on DIY and now when we mess up we have someone to help us, LOL.Where can i get a list of the BOTM so we can do it too with everyone? My daughter and I have different color ideas so this will be fun :mrgreen: I love all the pic's that have been sent in they all look so great !! :D Hoping to hear from anyone soon ,Teri & Rey'na
Old 04-07-2007, 04:56 PM

Hi Teri,
A Blessed Easter to you! You will find the BOM on the Main Forum, under the title "April Block of the Month." We are certainly enjoying it. I just finished the March BOM because of some sewing I had to do for my eldest grandson's wedding. But now I'm off to the April BOMs and finishing a Turning Twenty for a niece that is getting married next month. This is the year of weddings, I think. lol lol

Welcome to the group, we're a friendly lot.
Sharon
Old 04-07-2007, 10:00 PM

Welcome to the family! :D We are here to help in any way we can. I know you and your daughter are going to love this forum. Happy Easter!
Old 04-11-2007, 08:39 AM

Thanks so much Sharron, we are very excited, can't wait to get to walmart for material, hopefully this weekend. We live out in the county and 5 miles down a dirt or muddy road, so we go into town once a week. We already have great color ideas. thanks again, Teri
Old 04-11-2007, 08:42 AM

Thanks so much for the kind words, I think I'm gona love this site, thanks agian Teri