Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Introduce Yourself
Quilting again...... >

Quilting again......

Quilting again......

Old 02-11-2007, 04:27 PM

Becky, my email addy is [email protected]
Old 02-13-2007, 02:19 PM

Lizzy

Thank-you, I will send you my e-mail address in about 2wks, as I'm getting a new one. I have yours and wrote it down. I will send it to your PM.
Old 02-13-2007, 02:41 PM

Hi Lisbeth,
You lived in Albemarl? whoa, that was good eh? No hurricanes then? I'm really interested in the vintage patterns and fabrics. I have 3 quilt tops to complete that were given to me from my granny's estate. She'd bought them from an older lady in our neighborhood that was making the tops to sell to eat. No one wanted them but me, if Granny didn't make them they didn't want them. My blessing. They suit me fine, I've just not worked them up in the last 33 years because of the pain it brings me. I take them out, inspect for damage, and wash them, they are all old cotton. But, I'm going to finish them this year. Each of my boys will get one of them. I think she'd like that better than the pain.

Hope we get to talk one of these days. I'll pm you when I'm feeling better and we can share memories of the outer banks!

Hugs,
Sharon
Old 02-13-2007, 02:45 PM

I had to go to Wallyworld for ribbon today, grosgrain is grosgrain. So I looked for the coconut oil. I'm going to find it one of these days. We have lots of big red ants, the black carpenter ants, and those evil little bees. Since I'm allergic to bee stings I sure hope the stuff helps. I'll slather me in it, if it works on the hummer feeders here. The heat may attack it before the bees though. lol lol
Old 02-13-2007, 03:10 PM

Hello Sharon & Becky, There is some storms headed toward us. I'll post for you both after they are over. liz