Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
Amazing, Wonderful Stand Alone Bobbin Winder >

Amazing, Wonderful Stand Alone Bobbin Winder

Amazing, Wonderful Stand Alone Bobbin Winder

Old 07-21-2018, 08:43 AM

Default Amazing, Wonderful Stand Alone Bobbin Winder

Oh my gosh do I ever have something wonderful to share! I posted about a week ago asking for suggestions on a stand alone bobbin winder. The first response came from PaperPrincess and she highly recommended the K-Kraft Super Winder from the folks at www.fancyquilt.com.

I went to their website, watched their video and knew right there and then - I really needed this machine! This machine will wind Any Bobbin!!! It is not specific to a brand or a size. Wow!!!

My machine came in this morning and it was easy to get going. I very, very quickly wound bobbins for my Janome longarm, my Singer Featherweight and my Janome 9400. I tested each bobbin in their machines and stitching was perfect!!!

This is a Mom and Pop small business. They invented and build the machine themselves right here in the USA. It cost $149.00. This is the second version of their machine and am told it has been out for 2-3 years. Wow!! I'm just so impressed and thrilled that this one machine will wind all my bobbins - quickly!! It is an electric machine with speed control and 2 settings so that your bobbins will automatically stop when you set it to do so (a really easy procedure). I asked about embroidery bobbins because my best friend has an embroidery machine - 10 needle and a 15 needle and this machine will wind those too!!!

Very happy with this tool and had to put it out there for anyone else who might have such a need. Nice folks as I had sent a few emails with a few questions and all were promptly answered.

I just could not be happier and glad to get the word out to any interested buyers!

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 07-21-2018 at 10:13 AM. Reason: shouting/all caps
Old 07-21-2018, 02:44 PM

That good information to know. I've thought of getting one too.
Old 07-22-2018, 02:16 AM

I remember your post from a week ago and delighted to read this post that you found what you were looking for. I will keep the link handy...I don’t have a longarm yet but can see one in the near future. I am curious how you like your Janome longarm.
Old 07-22-2018, 03:21 AM

Looks like a great tool to have....and it's quiet too!! And those quilt hangers are great too!! Love those!
Old 07-22-2018, 05:49 AM
Power Poster

So happy to hear you're happy. I loved mine & I'm sorry I sold it!!
Old 07-22-2018, 06:27 AM
Power Poster

I have that winder on my to buy list when we get moved into a house. I'm stuck in a rental until other house sells and we get another built. I'm getting a super LA set up, my present to myself for all this upheaval.
Old 07-22-2018, 08:09 AM

Nice, but very pricey. I will just continue winding 4 or 5 at a time as I always piece with the same color thread.
Old 07-22-2018, 11:27 AM

I sent you (jmoore) a PM with info on Janome Longarm.
Old 07-22-2018, 12:56 PM
mac

What a great bobbin winder. Although I am very intrigued by this machine and would love to have one for myself, I wonder how much I would use it, since I don't have a long arm.
Old 07-22-2018, 02:45 PM

Thanks for the link - I see me getting rid of 2 other bobbin winders (longarm & 10 needle) and getting this one.