Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
BenFranklin.com >

BenFranklin.com

BenFranklin.com

Old 04-04-2012, 04:31 PM
Power Poster

I love the ben franklin here in reno! There used to be two here, but the one in sparks closed last summer. They carry moda, south seas, michael miller, robert kaufman ect ect. But, like all fabric stores they also have the lower end less expensive fabrics. I got some great deals when the sparks one went out of business. It was so fun to shop and be able to buy large quantities of that fabric! LOL...
Old 04-04-2012, 06:16 PM

I have a Ben Franklin close to me so I shop there sometimes. Their fabrics are very low price at this BF but you do have to watch the quality. They do have some nicer fabrics for the same low price - so check closely. I've been happy with what I've bought there.
Old 04-05-2012, 03:15 AM

I did not know this company was still around. It closed the two stores they had in our area almost 25 years ago.
Old 04-05-2012, 04:15 AM

I didn't know there were any BF left! There was one in a small town south of me and another one in a small town west of me, but not any more. I LOVED them and hated to see them go!
Old 04-06-2012, 08:11 AM

I didn't know they were still in business. Used to love going to BF when I was a kid because they carried just about everything (or so we thought). Of course, that was before Walmart and all the other big discounters.
Old 04-09-2012, 05:59 AM

I've done a little research myself I didn't realize how many benfranklin stores their were around the country. I have one not to far from me that I'll be checking out forsure!
Old 04-10-2012, 09:11 AM

I found a benfranklin in wi I'm going to go visit it this week sometime. Until you guys brought up the actual stores I wasn't aware they had brick and mortar! Thanks!
Old 05-08-2012, 08:17 AM

I love the Ben Franklin store in town but have had horrible experiences with the online store. They take forever to ship items (usually over a month) and their customer service is terrible. They do not answer the phone and don't promptly answer emails. I had to email them several times to receive a refund and still have not received it. I'll still go to the brick and mortar store but will not be shopping online with them. There are too many good online stores around!
Old 05-08-2012, 08:51 AM

I wish we had a BF here in the south. Up north in Illinois they are scattered all over and I loved working in the one near home. It's one of the few older shops we still have goin. I love and miss the Older Fashioned days.