Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Blueprint

Blog Entries

Blueprint

I'm getting emails from Blueprint (formerly Craftsy). I haven't seen any new quilting classes being added on these emails. So I thought I would click in on one of the classes in the email. It's saying I need to join. Wasn't this suppose to convert my membership over from Crafty? I used that password - but, can't get in. Has anyone been succesful?

I think blueprint is the subscription based platform and Craftsy is the pay per class platform, I know members who are Blueprint customers will have a better answer for you.
    Lisa

Blog Entries
    But, I had signed up for Craftsy Unlimited when they offered that. I thought it automatically transferred over to Blueprint. Very confused.

It's actually Bluprint, I don't know what is going on but I saw that they have all kinds of new classes. I keep trying to sign up for the trial and it just won't let me so I thought it was on my end but maybe it is on theirs? I think I will send them an email to see what can be done.
    Maria
    Always be true to yourself!

Bluprint = Craftsy Unlimited. if you have bought Craftsy classes, they should still be available on Craftsy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyb View Post
    But, I had signed up for Craftsy Unlimited when they offered that. I thought it automatically transferred over to Blueprint. Very confused.
    It should have transferred...I haven’t had any trouble getting into the new Blueprint classes.
    attitude is everything...the rest will fall into place.

My purchased classes are still on Craftsy website but for unlimited access I have to use Bluprint.

When they switched I couldn't log in either so I did an online chat and they fixed the problem.

No you don't need to join at the top right should be a sign with your craftsy login, and the new site is blu without the "e"
    mybluprint.com. Once you sign-in all your purchases should still be there.
    Vontina Collick

"If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward" -Dr. Martin L. King, Jr.

I didn't have a problem from Unlimited to Bluprint. I would do an online help. It's fast and easy.
    I believe giving what I can will never cause me to be in need.
    Being cheap is not a badge of honor.
    My heroes are working people, paying their own way, taking care of their children and being decent human beings.