Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Free Month of Blueprint

Free Month of Blueprint

Formerly known as Craftsy. Class for all kinds of interests, all skill levels.....follow this link to take a look.
    http://fbuy.me/mztX8

Blog Entries
    It's only free for 1 month for a friend if you sign up. At least that is the way I am understanding

Power Poster
    I don’t think the switch from Craftsy is working as well as they thought it would.

I joined Bluprint recently, and so far I'm loving it. I'm not watching that many classes, but they have sent out special pricing for members several times (plus the 15% discount and free shipping). I really like the Boundless fabric line too.

The deal they have going right now is too hard to pass up. Not only do you get free ship, 15% off your purchases, but they are giving you 12 forever classes (if you sign up for a year) that you get to keep.
    Their customer service is outstanding too.
    I got mine in March for 69.99 for a year.

I'm like SusieQOH, but I signed up in January. I have been looking at a variety of the videos. I haven't purchased any fabric or supplies, but a friend had some of the Boundless fabric and was pleased with it, so I am sure I will before the year is up.

I was really unhappy with Bluprint this year. I signed up last year bcuz of the great deal they were offering. And the classes they offered were quality classes.
    However, when my subscription automatically renewed, the price was $30.00 higher. They charged me $129.99!
    And there was very little new content added this year.

Do love the Boundless fabric I bought when it was Craftsy tho...

Personally, I think it will all be gone within a year or so. The whole thing has changed and not for the better.

Quote Originally Posted by lyric girl View Post
    Personally, I think it will all be gone within a year or so. The whole thing has changed and not for the better.
    Why do you say that? It doesn't really seem any different to me but I would like your input if you see this.

Ok. I have to add another comment. I sent an email to Bluprint customer service complaining about the amount I was charged for a one year renewal. I got a response from them right away. They are refunding me and charging only $79.99 for this year. Their customer service is unbeatable. I have to give them credit for that and for the quality of their classes.

Blog Entries
    I really liked Craftsy a lot and used it almost daily. I find Bluprint difficult to use and agree that it will soon be gone. I frequently send their emails to my spam folder.
    Aurora

"A dying culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot." -Robert A. Heinlein

Blog Entries
    I have a huge library of patterns from them (when they were craftsy) and most were free. I also have quite a few classes on file. I would only sign up for a class when they did a 50% off or all classes for $19.99. It was a great source for new ideas or bringing up my skills. An example are the alterations classes. I have sewn for 60 years and yet I learned so much from these 2 classes (all the little nuances for alterations). I have referenced these classes a dozen times over the years. But, paying a monthly fee is not something I would be interested in and I feel this switch is one of the reasons they have had to make some major changes to their company. I would suggest that anyone who has their patterns to be sure and download to a flash drive (or the cloud) in case they suddenly disappear.

I really don't like paying for a service that I would use to buy things. I loved craftsy but not joining blueprint.

I signed up for a "free" 3 month trial...or at least I thought it was free. I wrote it down in my June calendar so I could cancel it before the free time ran out if I decided I didn't want it. Charges started showing up on my card and when I e-mailed them, they said I had signed up for a 1/2 price 3 month trial, not a free 3 month trial. I have no paperwork to prove differently because I can't find the original email so now I'm paying for it for 3 months, but believe me I'll cancel it in June.

Watson