Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
Clue #1 Mystery Table Runner >

Clue #1 Mystery Table Runner

Clue #1 Mystery Table Runner

Old 10-01-2008, 02:30 PM

oooh oooh oooh.. I'm excited.. I just finished Step #3!!! I just don't think I can wait til Tuesday for the next step!!

here are the results.. I also played a little "what if the blocks are done like this" and really like it!!! if this "what if" game I played is not the end result, I will just have to make the excuse to make another project doing that block!!!

Can't wait to see what everyone else is doing!

Step #3 results
[ATTACH=CONFIG]16127[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-16127.jpe  
Old 10-01-2008, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by Quilting Aggi
oooh oooh oooh.. I'm excited.. I just finished Step #3!!! I just don't think I can wait til Tuesday for the next step!!

here are the results.. I also played a little "what if the blocks are done like this" and really like it!!! if this "what if" game I played is not the end result, I will just have to make the excuse to make another project doing that block!!!

You solve my mystery for the colored block, Aggi!! Now, doesn't someone else want to give it a try?? You'll see how the "white" blocks and the "colored" blocks go together to make the complete runner SOON!! I told you Christmas colors would be BEAUTIFUL!! Good job!!

Susan

P.S. Have you got your Halloween Doll yet?? I hope she is SAFE!!
Old 10-01-2008, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by all4quilt

You solve my mystery for the colored block, Aggi!! Now, doesn't someone else want to give it a try?? You'll see how the "white" blocks and the "colored" blocks go together to make the complete runner SOON!! I told you Christmas colors would be BEAUTIFUL!! Good job!!

Susan

woooooooooo hoooooo I cant' wait to put the runner together now!!! Yes I love how the colours all come together!!!! I might have to make another one for my friend for Christmas!!

I haven't received any dolls yet. hopefully before the end of the week. Mine are going out tomorrow morning. I had hoped to get out this evening to post my dolls, but I got so caught up in this runner step I wanted to finish it!!

I promise to let you know as soon as your doll arrives!! I can't wait to see her!
Old 10-01-2008, 04:46 PM

Aggi, how do you get everything all lined up? It's supposed to be scrappy! Yours are so exact! They look great, by the way! Way to catch up!
Old 10-01-2008, 07:22 PM

Susan

woooooooooo hoooooo I cant' wait to put the runner together now!!! Yes I love how the colours all come together!!!! I might have to make another one for my friend for Christmas!!

I haven't received any dolls yet. hopefully before the end of the week. Mine are going out tomorrow morning. I had hoped to get out this evening to post my dolls, but I got so caught up in this runner step I wanted to finish it!!

I promise to let you know as soon as your doll arrives!! I can't wait to see her!
No worries, here! Hope she won't be a disappointment... :roll:
Susan
Old 10-02-2008, 03:08 AM

Originally Posted by Chele
Aggi, how do you get everything all lined up? It's supposed to be scrappy! Yours are so exact! They look great, by the way! Way to catch up!
umm I don't know :oops: Of my six 1/8 yard pieces I chose 2 red, 2 green and 2 taupe. I didn't want my two reds to be together or my two greens, etc. Thats how I thought about it. To me it's scrappy :) :oops: :lol: I guess I like controlled scrappy LOL Thanks for the comment though!! I really love how they turned out and now I want to make more!
Old 10-02-2008, 03:09 AM

Susan

No worries, here! Hope she won't be a disappointment... :roll:
Susan
Oooh I'm sure I will love her!! I will let you know as soon as she arrives. I'm sure she will be tired after her long journey. She will be given a good home :)
Old 10-02-2008, 08:49 AM

I had to skim quickly to not see the quilt. See ahead of time takes all the fun out of it for others! :D
Old 10-02-2008, 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by DonnaRae
I had to skim quickly to not see the quilt. See ahead of time takes all the fun out of it for others! :D
soorrryyyyy :( You will love it though!!!
Old 10-02-2008, 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by DonnaRae
soorrryyyyy :( You will love it though!!!
BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH :!:

lol lol lol :lol: :lol: :lol: