Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Clue #1 Mystery Table Runner

New Mystery Table Runner. If you are interested http://quiltingforless.com/mystery_quilt_patterns.html

Click on the "Mad Mystery Quilter" :)

Susan

I am soooooo totaly doing this runner. And I have sewwwwwwww many scraps so I will close my eyes like you did and go for it. Hey what can it hurt. If it is that bad I will let either my cat or dog have it. LOL. Who else is going to do it!

Did you change your site?? Looks a lot different to me. 8)

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaRae
    Did you change your site?? Looks a lot different to me. 8)
    Nope, just added this page of recent. Hope you have fun doing the runner. I really like how mine turned out. It is definitely scrappy and you are right, you can let your dog or cat have it if it doesn't turn out right. I hear dogs are color blind.... don't know about cats, though... :D :D

Susan

I have never done a "challenge" before but am going to try this one! Thanks! :D

Quote Originally Posted by sewjoyce
    I have never done a "challenge" before but am going to try this one! Thanks! :D
    Goodie, the more the meerier :D

I'm totally doing this one too! Heehee...I'm so glad I'm not the only one who can't bear to throw scraps away..I mean...geesh...you might need them someday!
    Thanks for posting this Susan!

Oh I just printed out this clue and I don't think dogs are color blind at least mine isn't. hahhahaha She waits to pick her vegatables red peppers have to be red, and tomatoes her fav have to be red also. Oh and she knows her green beans because I grew green and purple one year and she went for the green. lol Okay I have way to many projects and not enough time. lmao

I'm in --what the heck one more project :lol: :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by reneebobby
    Oh I just printed out this clue and I don't think dogs are color blind at least mine isn't. hahhahaha She waits to pick her vegatables red peppers have to be red, and tomatoes her fav have to be red also. Oh and she knows her green beans because I grew green and purple one year and she went for the green. lol Okay I have way to many projects and not enough time. lmao
    Great Pam, and Renee, dogs have great noses do you think maybe that is why he nose (I know Knows, no pun intended :roll: ) No I think you are right, my dog is super large 150 pounds and pick peas out of his can food if they are in it. It is the funniest thing. But the "THEYS" say they are color blind. HA :D

Quote Originally Posted by reneebobby
    LOL!! I stand corrected about color blind dogs! If it doesn't turn out, you can give it to one of my sons, both of them are color blind!! My youngest son bought what he thought were BROWN shoes when he was a teenager. As it turned out, they were BRIGHT GREEN!!

Susan

I have a lot of scraps too. I can use this as an excuse to try something new and if it turns out, I have a couple of people on my Christmas list that would enjoy receiving it. I will put it in my "mystery tote" when I get that finished. Hope to work on both this weekend. Thanks for posting this mystery Susan. and thanks to you too Tina for the mystery tote.
    Linda

LOL!! I stand corrected about color blind dogs! If it doesn't turn out, you can give it to one of my sons, both of them are color blind!! My youngest son bought what he thought were BROWN shoes when he was a teenager. As it turned out, they were BRIGHT GREEN!!

Susan[/quote]

Now that is funny. I will def send it to you for your son if I don't like it. He would probably love it. LOL

I'm game...... never done a mystery anything.. cant wait to see how it turns out, hope all post picutes of finished runners......

Gail

Quote Originally Posted by quilting gal
    I'm game...... never done a mystery anything.. cant wait to see how it turns out, hope all post picutes of finished runners......

Gail
    Glad to have you join us. Yeah, we post pic's and you'll have fun. :D

Quote Originally Posted by quilting gal

Gail
    It's a REQUIREMENT to post pictures!! LOL!! I'm only kidding! But would love to see what everyone chose for fabrics, etc and as the mystery unfolds...

Susan

joy
    When is the 2nd section please?

Quote Originally Posted by joy
    When is the 2nd section please?
    It will be available tomorrow! Remember, Tuesday's are the day!

Susan

Clue #2 is up for the Mystery Table Runner! Have FUN!

Susan

Oh goodie goodie :!: :D

yeah! I still have to get my fabrics chosen though lol.. I'm heading towards my Christmas stash :)
    Thanks a bunch Susan!

Quote Originally Posted by Threads324
    yeah! I still have to get my fabrics chosen though lol.. I'm heading towards my Christmas stash :)
    Thanks a bunch Susan!
    Ahhhh Christmas will be wonderul! I can picture it now!! What a nice choice!

Susan

I just finished the tote bag mystery.. now I feel I need to have another mystery to feel complete LOL... am I alone in this feeling!! I think I will have to try this one out too!!

I too think I will raid my Christmas stash this weekend and make mine a Christmas runner!! I'm coming into this mystery in week 2, but I'll have to play catch up!

I used Christmas fabrics too! All done with step two. I need to remember to pace myself. It's been fun so far! Thanks for the mystery!

Quote Originally Posted by Chele
    I used Christmas fabrics too! All done with step two. I need to remember to pace myself. It's been fun so far! Thanks for the mystery!
    Wow, Chele you are on a roll. I have to get started. Was finishing up my DH project yesterday and had unexpected family visit. Could not be rude (even though I kinda wanted to) so did not get anything done yesterday. So today I am for sure going to push and shove. Guess I better get off this PC to do that. LOL

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast