Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
Clue #1 Mystery Table Runner >

Clue #1 Mystery Table Runner

Clue #1 Mystery Table Runner

Old 10-16-2008, 03:17 AM

I had hoped to get working on the table runner last night but I was face and eyes into quilting another Christmas tree skirt. I am taking the runner with me tonight to Mum's place where we have our quilting night with our other girlfriends. I will finish it then along with starting up making more crumb blocks. I now have 60 6" square crumbs and now I plan to make a holy host of 3 inch size for a border for this funky quilt! I have the idea of the quilt in my head, but I should really get to drafting it on EQ so I know what I'm getting myself into!!! LOL

I'll post a photo of the finished table runner this weekend. I might even try to get it layered and ready for quilting too!! I just need to figure out how to quilt it. Any ideas?
Old 10-16-2008, 05:19 AM

Originally Posted by Quilting Aggi
I had hoped to get working on the table runner last night but I was face and eyes into quilting another Christmas tree skirt. I am taking the runner with me tonight to Mum's place where we have our quilting night with our other girlfriends. I will finish it then along with starting up making more crumb blocks. I now have 60 6" square crumbs and now I plan to make a holy host of 3 inch size for a border for this funky quilt! I have the idea of the quilt in my head, but I should really get to drafting it on EQ so I know what I'm getting myself into!!! LOL

I'll post a photo of the finished table runner this weekend. I might even try to get it layered and ready for quilting too!! I just need to figure out how to quilt it. Any ideas?
Hey Aggie,

I just did an all over stippling. It really turned out nice! It was fast and easy too! I like that part. :) Can't wait to see yours! Good luck with your other projects.

Susan
Old 10-16-2008, 06:38 AM

Originally Posted by all4quilt

Hey Aggie,

I just did an all over stippling. It really turned out nice! It was fast and easy too! I like that part. :) Can't wait to see yours! Good luck with your other projects.

Susan
That's what I was thinking about doing. I guess that's how I'll do it then :)
Old 10-18-2008, 03:57 PM

Maybe someone wants to take a look at the thread I started in pictures. I have others voting on which block to use for the runner. They are sewed up now, but go take a looksie. :D

http://www.quiltingboard.com/posts/list/12139.page
Old 10-23-2008, 04:54 PM

Okay the Thanksgiving Mystery is up. Anyone interested in joining! Check the threads in links. Should be near the top. :D
Old 10-24-2008, 02:06 AM

Im in again, I had alot of fun doing the last one........ thank you for your time and effort doing this for us. ; )
Old 10-24-2008, 05:53 AM

Originally Posted by quilting gal
Im in again, I had alot of fun doing the last one........ thank you for your time and effort doing this for us. ; )
You are more than welcome!! It is fun watching the clues unfold and the finished product!!

Susan
Old 11-05-2008, 03:23 PM

I'm binding mine now and will post it soon..hopefully the weekend :)
Old 11-05-2008, 04:24 PM

I'm binding mine now and will post it soon..hopefully the weekend :)
Can't wait!! HURRY HURRY

Susan :)
Old 11-08-2008, 02:50 PM

hey are we posting our photos here now or on another link? I"m ready to post my photo!!