Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
Clue #1 Mystery Table Runner >

Clue #1 Mystery Table Runner

Clue #1 Mystery Table Runner

Old 10-14-2008, 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by DonnaRae
Originally Posted by all4quilt
Last clue is available for this table runner. A new Thankgsgiving Runner will begin on Tuesday. Enjoy!!
http://www.quiltingforless.com/myste..._patterns.html

Susan
Oh, goodie goodie, Another one. Still finishing this one. Goodness this is the longest it has taken me to ever make anything. :shock: Not the pattern fault. Just you name it, it happened. As said earlie my machine has to go into the shop (which I can't do until next month) because the feed dogs don't want to work. So am using my other machine. Forgot all the settings so kept messing up. Finaly had the 1/4 inch setting and everything okay and then the machine did not want to stitch over the hump from seams. Now this is not an old machine. Should not happen. So I changed needles, Changed tension, thread, different foot, you name it.... over a day spent and had to keep taking out seams because it would mess up the blocks. Last night about 1 am I figured it out. Sewwwwwwwwww Simple..................... :oops:
Dah Dah Dah. Changed Stitch Width... Oh Boy.. Two days spent on this. Oh Boy.. Any shoulders out there to cry on? :D
Oh, Donna!!

You can cry on my shoulder!! I have had things like this happen so many times, just to find the solution was so SIMPLE!! I can certainly empathize!!

Susan
Old 10-14-2008, 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by DonnaRae
Last clue is available for this table runner. A new Thankgsgiving Runner will begin on Tuesday. Enjoy!!
http://www.quiltingforless.com/myste..._patterns.html

Susan
Oh, goodie goodie, Another one. Still finishing this one. Goodness this is the longest it has taken me to ever make anything. :shock: Not the pattern fault. Just you name it, it happened. As said earlie my machine has to go into the shop (which I can't do until next month) because the feed dogs don't want to work. So am using my other machine. Forgot all the settings so kept messing up. Finaly had the 1/4 inch setting and everything okay and then the machine did not want to stitch over the hump from seams. Now this is not an old machine. Should not happen. So I changed needles, Changed tension, thread, different foot, you name it.... over a day spent and had to keep taking out seams because it would mess up the blocks. Last night about 1 am I figured it out. Sewwwwwwwwww Simple..................... :oops:
Dah Dah Dah. Changed Stitch Width... Oh Boy.. Two days spent on this. Oh Boy.. Any shoulders out there to cry on? :D
Oh, Donna!!

You can cry on my shoulder!! I have had things like this happen so many times, just to find the solution was so SIMPLE!! I can certainly empathize!!

Susan
:cry: :-( :cry: :? :? :D Thanks I needed that :!: :D
Old 10-14-2008, 10:44 AM

Susan, thanks so much for such a fun mystery. I sure appreciate your time in producing it. It's been a blast!

Cry away DonnaRae! Things can only get better, right?
Old 10-14-2008, 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by Chele
Susan, thanks so much for such a fun mystery. I sure appreciate your time in producing it. It's been a blast!

Cry away DonnaRae! Things can only get better, right?
Did you post pictures? I wanna see!! Can't remember where we are supposed to post them? :roll:

Susan
Old 10-15-2008, 07:01 AM

Originally Posted by quilting gal
very pretty Quiltinggal!!

I plan to finish my runner top tonight and will post a photo shortly!!!
Old 10-15-2008, 07:03 AM

Susan
I too had a wonderful time making this runner. I think I'm going to have to check out your next mystery too!! Your instructions were very clear and easy to read.
I think I might make another one of these as a Christmas gift!!!!

See you next Tuesday for the new runner!! Can't WAIT!
Old 10-15-2008, 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by Quilting Aggi
Susan
I too had a wonderful time making this runner. I think I'm going to have to check out your next mystery too!! Your instructions were very clear and easy to read.
I think I might make another one of these as a Christmas gift!!!!

See you next Tuesday for the new runner!! Can't WAIT!
Glad you enjoyed it Aggi!! I will take a picture of the one I finished when my batteries get charges... :roll:

Susan

P.S. do we post the pictures here or somewhere else?
Old 10-15-2008, 07:08 AM

Hey Quiltinggall!! I just found your runner!! VERY PRETTY! Love the blues!!!

Susan

May I post it on my website?
Old 10-15-2008, 12:30 PM

Cant wait for the next one, I had a lot of fun doing this one. I made it out of fabric left over from a king size quilt that I made for my brother (a marine that just got home from Africa). I did not put the border on so that he can use it on his dresser. Cant wait for next Tuesday !!!! ; )
Old 10-15-2008, 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by quilting gal
Cant wait for the next one, I had a lot of fun doing this one. I made it out of fabric left over from a king size quilt that I made for my brother (a marine that just got home from Africa). I did not put the border on so that he can use it on his dresser. Cant wait for next Tuesday !!!! ; )
I put your on my website. It is so pretty! You can see mine there too. You can see it here: http://quiltingforless.com/mystery_table_runner.html

I would love to post others!

Susan