Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
Clue #1 Mystery Table Runner >

Clue #1 Mystery Table Runner

Clue #1 Mystery Table Runner

Old 10-08-2008, 10:42 AM

I got this step done and completed!! I didn't post any photos yet. I will soon!! It was fun how it was put together!!! Can't wait for the next step!!!
Old 10-09-2008, 03:41 AM

Hey everyone.. I'm just curious to know how everyone else is doing with this runner. It seems so quiet on this thread lately.
Old 10-09-2008, 04:20 AM

Maybe everyone is "quietly" working on it? I am a little confused with the picture thing. I thought you were supposed to post pictures as each clue is solved? That is what happened with the Mystery tote. Are we not supposed to post pictures until the whole mystery is solved? Inquiring minds want to know? Thanks for everyone's help in this manner.

Confused.... :roll:
Susan
Old 10-09-2008, 08:51 AM

Hi, yes absolutely we are suppose to post pictures as each clue is soved. The only problem is pictures were posted of the whole thing solved or some steps solved ahead of time. And that sort takes the fun out of it for others that have not solved it yet. We should all post pic's as we go along which I am guilty of not doing. But I will today. No matter where I am at.

Had some problems with fabric but getting there now. Hope Chele is not mad at me. I have not heard from her.

Cheleeeeeeeeeeeeeee, please don't be mad at me. :cry:
Old 10-09-2008, 10:42 AM

Here is my fabric all done through step 2. I cheated on the hst's because I saw Aggi's block (hee hee) so decided I wanted the hst's the same. The reason I was behind I was working on a water bag for my DH. I am posting pic's of it in pictures if you want to see it. I will be shortly posting pics of step three here. :D
Attached Thumbnails attachment-40661.jpe  
Old 10-09-2008, 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by DonnaRae
Here is my fabric all done through step 2. I cheated on the hst's because I saw Aggi's block (hee hee) so decided I wanted the hst's the same. The reason I was behind I was working on a water bag for my DH. I am posting pic's of it in pictures if you want to see it. I will be shortly posting pics of step three here. :D
Love your choice of colors!! This will be BEAUTIFUL!!

Susan
Old 10-10-2008, 09:56 AM

okay..okay...I've been holding my breath over here waiting..waiting for these pics!!:))Post'm kids!:0)I missed out of the start of this...well, heck, the ending too...but, I don't want to miss out on anymore..so post your pics...and, if it is a mystery and someone or anyone doesn't want to look...then keep clicking thru faster as not to peek or don't stop sewing till done-then peek/read:))But, people like me just have to have that eye candy input and inspiration. I think anyone puts the time up to do these fun mysteries for all of us we need to appreciate and applaude and don't let anything rain on your fabric parade/pictures. Come on....I am turning purple...and, I need to turn green!!(envy!!):))Post'm ya mystery quilters!! Skeat
Old 10-10-2008, 08:15 PM

Susan, I love how your mystery tablerunner pattern is progressing. I'm soooo far behind though :( I have all my steps printed off and hope to work on it on Sunday. You did a great job on this. I was thinking that this would be a cool one to do with those charm packs. I'm happy to be able to get back here to check in on how everyone is doing...it sucks not being able to use your computer lol.
Old 10-11-2008, 05:15 AM

Originally Posted by Threads324
Susan, I love how your mystery tablerunner pattern is progressing. I'm soooo far behind though :( I have all my steps printed off and hope to work on it on Sunday. You did a great job on this. I was thinking that this would be a cool one to do with those charm packs. I'm happy to be able to get back here to check in on how everyone is doing...it sucks not being able to use your computer lol.
You are absolutely right, Tina! The charm packs would be GREAT!! Hope you get some time for sewing and quilting!

Susan

P.S. Your Christmas Stockings are ready when you are. :) They turned out CUTE!
Old 10-11-2008, 07:57 AM

Well I am just rolling on with the runner. In case anyone is interested Tina posted a Christmas mystery. Might want to check it out. Back to sewing I go. I am not cleaning house this weekend. A clean house means no-one quilts at it!! :D