Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Connecting Threads Stash Up subscription Club

Connecting Threads Stash Up subscription Club

https://www.connectingthreads.com/stashupclub

I saw this in their catalog today. Anyone signed up for this? I did for one month to see what is in the box. I like CT's fabrics and notions. Should be a fun.
    I believe giving what I can will never cause me to be in need.
    Being cheap is not a badge of honor.
    My heroes are working people, paying their own way, taking care of their children and being decent human beings.

I signed up too. I think this is the first month of it. It seems to be a new thing. And free shipping. I'm looking forward to see what is in the box. Sew Sampler box has gotten better and better. Quilty box has been too blah lately, I stopped getting that one.

I saw that in their catalog too. I can't afford to sign up this month, but please share what you get! Their fabrics are really nice and I like their threads. Should be a good box!
    We didn't realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun. ~ Winnie the Pooh ~

1912 World's Rotary Treadle (White Company), 1942 Singer 66-16, 1952 Pfaff 130-6, 1954 Singer 15-91, 1956 Singer 201-2

I buy my fabric when it's on sale, or wholesale when I can. The only drawback of this offer is that the boxes are a $65 value for $49. And that's $65 retail... so not enough discount for me.

It would be fun to get something in the mail, tho... but I guess it should be something I have chosen myself. Will just keep shopping sales online.
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/sewbizgirl
    Boom 20 Album of Blocks I made to swap https://www.quiltingboard.com/member...bums19942.html
    "The reward of a thing well done is having done it." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

I get the Sew Sampler and have been really happy with it. It's fun to get a box of goodies each month.

Quote Originally Posted by fruitloop View Post
    I signed up too. I think this is the first month of it. It seems to be a new thing. And free shipping. .
    just notice the free hipping is for the first month only

Quote Originally Posted by KalamaQuilts View Post
    just notice the free hipping is for the first month only
    I called CS and was told free shipping for all boxes in the US. If I renew and charged shipping for future boxes I will cancel because it's not up front about that on the sign up page.
    I believe giving what I can will never cause me to be in need.
    Being cheap is not a badge of honor.
    My heroes are working people, paying their own way, taking care of their children and being decent human beings.

It would be fun to get a surprise in the mail each month, but I really don't need any more fabric or gadgets. Let us know what you think when you get your box.

Blog Entries
    I would be interested in seeing what they ship too.