Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
CraftsyBluprint to Close! - Read the newest posts for Important update >

CraftsyBluprint to Close! - Read the newest posts for Important update

CraftsyBluprint to Close! - Read the newest posts for Important update

Old 05-24-2020, 03:54 AM

Originally Posted by SusieQOH View Post
Does anyone know how to do this on a Mac? Tia
Susie, Can you try the sequence I posted in the 3 pictures on your computer? It looks like you down loaded a list without the individual down load segments from each class. If a class has 7 parts that is 7 different down loads to do.

You may want to watch the comments in the link on the original post. Perhaps there is a how-to download there for a Mac or someone here will know how to help.

Old 05-24-2020, 05:25 AM
Power Poster

Rhonda, I downloaded each segment of the class and all seemed well until I tried to play. I'll keep trying.
But I'm going to write to them as SBG did about getting DVD's too.
I can't believe they're still sending emails like it's business as usual.
Old 05-24-2020, 05:30 AM

under comments on the article on the closing I found that someone contacted a John Levisay about the closing and our being able to download our classes. His reply "Yes, timing and mechanics should be communicated over the next few weeks"

It seems like they notified the instructors and didn't expect the public to know so quickly? The whole thing is sad. I have been bummed since Craftsy was sold. It seemed like they shifted to less technique classes and more to "meet this personality - see what she makes!"
Old 05-24-2020, 08:31 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Pagzz View Post
under comments on the article on the closing I found that someone contacted a John Levisay about the closing and our being able to download our classes. His reply "Yes, timing and mechanics should be communicated over the next few weeks"

It seems like they notified the instructors and didn't expect the public to know so quickly? The whole thing is sad. I have been bummed since Craftsy was sold. It seemed like they shifted to less technique classes and more to "meet this personality - see what she makes!"
I agree with you on the change in content. I don't like it, either. I stopped watching when they dumped Angela Walters, and they also dumped mostly all of their small independent designers who sold patterns there. I was one of them. I had a dozen or so knitting patterns on their site.

Yesterday, after emailing them about keeping "forever classes", I received an email back from Bluprint Support saying someone would contact me in a few days. In the meantime, they sent me to the customer help page on the site. It was useless, because the pretense is still being kept that they are *not* closing. Everywhere on the site it is still "business as usual", as someone else said. So they are still taking money for subscriptions??

Pagzz, where did you see the article on Bluprint closing? I looked everywhere on their site. I hope they can figure out a way for everyone to download their classes, or else they certainly are not "forever".

Last edited by sewbizgirl; 05-24-2020 at 08:43 AM.
Old 05-24-2020, 08:34 AM
Power Poster

I'm so frustrated trying to keep my classes (and having no luck) that I'm going to wait on it.
This weekend is much too nice to deal with that issue. Ugh! Not what I planned on at all.

I agree with the others- it went downhill after it became Bluprint. The only reason I kept my subscription
was b/c they gave me a million free classes, which now seems not to be the case! (unless I figure it out)
Old 05-24-2020, 08:45 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl View Post
Pagzz, where did you see the article on Bluprint closing? I looked everywhere on their site.
Never mind Pagzz! I see you have the link given in your first post. (blush)
Old 05-24-2020, 10:05 AM

My concern about downloading the classes on my computer is that I will need to logon to Bluprint to watch them. If they shut down, they can't verify my logon. I am waiting to see what they tell us before I panic. They may sell the own forever classes to another company.
Old 05-25-2020, 01:51 AM

I can't even get to login or find out what I have … the drop down buttons don't...
Old 05-25-2020, 04:53 AM
Power Poster

There is a letter today on the Bluprint site about the closing.
They are going to refund our money on subscriptions paid and are working to find
a way to get us our forever classes. I just saw this when I opened it up.
Old 05-25-2020, 06:29 AM
Power Poster

I don't think that's the right link, Susie.