Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
Do You Buy Designer Fabric From Spoonflower? >

Do You Buy Designer Fabric From Spoonflower?

Do You Buy Designer Fabric From Spoonflower?

Old 09-04-2020, 12:18 PM

Default Spoonflower Mid century

Yes, I love their fabric. Twice now I've contacted designers to tweak the colors of their fabrics for me, one for a gossip chair and another recently for a singer typewriter 319 cabinet sewing bench. The quality was fantastic and the color perfect. It was pricey but well worth it to get exactly what I wanted. Here's a pic of the finished gossip chair with the spoonflower fabric on the chair seat. Reba
Attached Thumbnails img_1396.jpeg  
Old 09-04-2020, 04:35 PM

Your fabric is perfect for a telephone bench. Haven’t seen one of those in years - especially now that we all have cordless phones. But I do have a couple corded phones in case our cable company poops out since we are bundled.

Sandy
Old 09-08-2020, 06:40 AM

Thanks for the nice compliment, yes isn't it perfect? That's why I like spoonflower, this is one of the designers who tweaked her colors for me. I wanted lime green and light pink and she got just the right shades. My gossip chair has a round spaceship-ey dial phone on it, great combo, it looks so cool. Have a great week!
Old 09-08-2020, 10:03 AM

I've designed fabric twice with Spoonflower. The only difficulty I had was getting my design to fill the available area that I had decided on (fat quarter), but I did figure it out eventually. Just take your time and be sure it's exactly what you want before you order and if it isn't, call them and they will help.

Watson