Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 26 to 45 of 45

Thread: Fabshophop

  1. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    161
    140. http://www.everythingquilts.com/fabriccollections.aspx

  2. #27
    Moderator tlrnhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In the middle of a mess...
    Posts
    20,004
    Quote Originally Posted by jabs317
    140. http://www.everythingquilts.com/fabriccollections.aspx
    Thanks!
    Yes, I have cleaned everything.
    Temp folders, cache, cookies, history, and whatever else there is to clean. Even did a disk cleanup too and still not working.

  3. #28
    Super Member zyxquilts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    So. California
    Posts
    3,776
    Terri, you aren't using aol are you? On one of the sites I read that aol users were having trouble seeing the bunnies.
    I also had some 'clicking' troubles, but found that if I closed down my browser, reopened it, then cleared my cache, it started working again. Weird stuff.

  4. #29
    Moderator tlrnhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In the middle of a mess...
    Posts
    20,004
    Quote Originally Posted by zyxquilts
    Terri, you aren't using aol are you? On one of the sites I read that aol users were having trouble seeing the bunnies.
    I also had some 'clicking' troubles, but found that if I closed down my browser, reopened it, then cleared my cache, it started working again. Weird stuff.
    Nope, I'm using IE and I even switched to Foxfire and still got the same thing.
    I've cleared EVERYTHING that can be cleared, and still no bunnies.

  5. #30
    Super Member quiltsRfun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    8,161
    Blog Entries
    1
    Point me in the direction of an explanation of how this works. Sounds like fun.

  6. #31
    Moderator tlrnhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In the middle of a mess...
    Posts
    20,004
    Here you go

    http://www.fabshophop.com/hopmain.asp

  7. #32
    Super Member quiltsRfun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    8,161
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks. I'll check it out when I'm not at work.

  8. #33
    Super Member zyxquilts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    So. California
    Posts
    3,776
    Another thought...when you see the "You Found It", have you tried rolling your cursor around to see if it changes into the pointing hand? If it does, check your status bar at the bottom of the screen - if it says something like 'fabshophop.com/prizeregistration....', go ahead & click & that should make it count for you. I've done that a few times when the page was loading toooooo slooooooowly! :wink:

  9. #34
    Super Member jbsstrawberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Central Illinois
    Posts
    3,326
    Terri that is the oddest thing. I'm using IE maybe the bunny doesn't like tropical weather, or its afraid of huge lizards in the woods.

  10. #35
    bettlove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Anza, California
    Posts
    137
    tlrnhi - The bunny in #21 is on page2 of the "square in a square" page. The first time I looked, it wasn't there, and then I clicked on it again and there it was.

  11. #36
    Moderator tlrnhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In the middle of a mess...
    Posts
    20,004
    Quote Originally Posted by zyxquilts
    Another thought...when you see the "You Found It", have you tried rolling your cursor around to see if it changes into the pointing hand? If it does, check your status bar at the bottom of the screen - if it says something like 'fabshophop.com/prizeregistration....', go ahead & click & that should make it count for you. I've done that a few times when the page was loading toooooo slooooooowly! :wink:
    I've tried everything. Oh well.....I do have my 130, so I'm good there. Just wished ALL the pages would show the bunny!!

  12. #37
    Moderator tlrnhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In the middle of a mess...
    Posts
    20,004
    Quote Originally Posted by jbsstrawberry
    Terri that is the oddest thing. I'm using IE maybe the bunny doesn't like tropical weather, or its afraid of huge lizards in the woods.
    Yes Lisa. I think you are right!
    We have discovered a Monitor Lizard in our back yard too! He/she is about 3 1/2 - 4 feet long. Everytime I go outside, I make sure I have my camera with me so I can take pics of it, but it hasn't shown up close enough for my little camera to get a clear shot.

  13. #38
    Moderator tlrnhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In the middle of a mess...
    Posts
    20,004
    Quote Originally Posted by bettlove
    tlrnhi - The bunny in #21 is on page2 of the "square in a square" page. The first time I looked, it wasn't there, and then I clicked on it again and there it was.
    Bettlove....I have clicked, refreshed the page, clicked off the site, went back to the site and still NO bunny. I'm convinced the bunnys are trying to drive me insane!!!

  14. #39
    Super Member jbsstrawberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Central Illinois
    Posts
    3,326
    Quote Originally Posted by tlrnhi
    Quote Originally Posted by bettlove
    tlrnhi - The bunny in #21 is on page2 of the "square in a square" page. The first time I looked, it wasn't there, and then I clicked on it again and there it was.
    Bettlove....I have clicked, refreshed the page, clicked off the site, went back to the site and still NO bunny. I'm convinced the bunnys are trying to drive me insane!!!

    *in my best psychiatrist voice* and tell me...are the bunnies using the chunnel for this drive?

  15. #40
    Moderator tlrnhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In the middle of a mess...
    Posts
    20,004
    Yes! They drive pink cadillacs and wear dark sunglasses!!
    Honest doc, they are driving me crazy!
    I think they are out to get me!
    I even have some of thier cousins, Dust Bunnies, under my bed! They elude me too!!!
    THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!
    :shock:

  16. #41
    Junior Member Tricia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    North East Texas
    Posts
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by bettlove
    tlrnhi - The bunny in #21 is on page2 of the "square in a square" page. The first time I looked, it wasn't there, and then I clicked on it again and there it was.
    I had so much trouble with Everything Quilts. I emailed the store and they told me to look on the page I had been to 5 times. I had to run my cursor across the page and look for the fab shop to show up at the bottom. I just clicked there even though I never saw the bunny. I have IE the newest version. I emailed her again and she said she did not know why I could not see the dang thing.

    tricia

  17. #42
    Super Member jbsstrawberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Central Illinois
    Posts
    3,326
    Quote Originally Posted by tlrnhi
    Yes! They drive pink cadillacs and wear dark sunglasses!!
    Honest doc, they are driving me crazy!
    I think they are out to get me!
    I even have some of thier cousins, Dust Bunnies, under my bed! They elude me too!!!
    THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!
    :shock:
    Terri, my dear, I think you may be beyond help. Here take two fat quarters and call my nurse for your next appointment.


    Well, I found all but 5 technically. 2 of which DO NOT have the July bunny for the hop on their site. One of which that didn't have a bunny at all and had unavailable next to it on the list. But here's the kicker, the last two said unavailable...even though I found the July bunnies on them, submitted the prize registration page, but I did not receive the prize notification and they're still on my list. I redid it about half a dozen times and each time it didn't credit my find. So, I gave up LOL

  18. #43
    Moderator tlrnhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In the middle of a mess...
    Posts
    20,004
    I"ve got what I need, so I am not going to stress on finding any more. Not worth it.

  19. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    391
    I finally have 130 and will try for more but this sure is time consuming. Guess a lot of these sites are on vacation in July and don't have the pages set up very well. SInce this is the first time I have done this I think I did okay.

    It is such a hoot to read your posts about looking for that bunny. :D


  20. #45
    Super Member zyxquilts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    So. California
    Posts
    3,776
    I found (with a little help from here :wink: ) all but the 3 marked "Not Available"...and this month's shophop seemed way easier than June's to me. Who knows?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.