Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
Funny!  Jenny Doan's kids. >

Funny! Jenny Doan's kids.

Funny! Jenny Doan's kids.

Old 10-09-2014, 11:57 AM
Power Poster

Default Funny! Jenny Doan's kids.

Her kids posted a picture of her sewing room on Facebook. They decided since she's gone on a trip they would clean it up for her. It's been two days in and they aren't done yet.
Old 10-09-2014, 12:12 PM

Wow, that room was big and messy. I wish them good luck in getting it cleaned up.
Old 10-09-2014, 01:31 PM
Power Poster

Please attach the link so others can enjoy, if you can. without a link I would have to log out and remember where I wanted to go, do a search and try to find it, fail to find it, close that search and then log back into QB. Just how much work do you want me to do to see a messy sewing room?
peace
Old 10-09-2014, 02:28 PM

I think this might have been during the big move. See the things on top of the shelf, well, they are on top of the shelf in her new studio picture.
Old 10-09-2014, 02:57 PM

I don't know how to link, either. It's good to know even the pros can be messy!
Old 10-09-2014, 03:14 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by ube quilting View Post
Please attach the link so others can enjoy, if you can. without a link I would have to log out and remember where I wanted to go, do a search and try to find it, fail to find it, close that search and then log back into QB. Just how much work do you want me to do to see a messy sewing room?
peace
You don't have to log out just click on your little window off the right side of your window you're in. I have as many as 6 windows at a time going. It's at the very to[ of he web search. Like a little box. Sorry maybe not explaining well.
Old 10-09-2014, 03:52 PM
Power Poster

If you like MSQC Facebook page it's posted to your Facebook page. And that is the room where she films the tutorials, it's her sewing room.

I don't log out from this board, or from Facebook or from most public websites. Just close the page. I have four or five website pages open most of the time. Just click from one to the other. New tab in the browser is for a different webpage while you stay on another. You can go from one to another with a click.

Last edited by Onebyone; 10-09-2014 at 04:01 PM.
Old 10-09-2014, 04:59 PM

Hope I can find it.
Old 10-10-2014, 04:14 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Onebyone View Post
If you like MSQC Facebook page it's posted to your Facebook page. And that is the room where she films the tutorials, it's her sewing room.

I don't log out from this board, or from Facebook or from most public websites. Just close the page. I have four or five website pages open most of the time. Just click from one to the other. New tab in the browser is for a different webpage while you stay on another. You can go from one to another with a click.
Thanks and LOL! Really, I have no clue of how to close a page or stay logged on several sites in or..... No teacher to help, I learn by the seat of my pants so everything I do is very basic on the PC. I understand that it is my loss to be so unable to understand these machines fully. Thanks for the assist and I will have to start some trial and error experimenting.
peace
Old 10-10-2014, 04:40 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by ube quilting View Post
Thanks and LOL! Really, I have no clue of how to close a page or stay logged on several sites in or..... No teacher to help, I learn by the seat of my pants so everything I do is very basic on the PC. I understand that it is my loss to be so unable to understand these machines fully. Thanks for the assist and I will have to start some trial and error experimenting.
peace
What browser are you using? I will be happy to help you.