Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Generic Westalee Rulers ordered

Generic Westalee Rulers ordered

Yesterday while on FB I saw where a company called "Emily Sewing" was having a special on the free motion ruler foot and the companion templates. Of course I had to check it out. I could purchase the foot for $13.97 and the 6 pcs template set was only $49.97. I dove in head first!! I spent less than $65 for everything including shipping. On the confirmation paperwork that I printed out I see this little notice that says International Secured Shipping. So where are these coming from??? Probably a foreign country.
    Maybe too good to be true....at this point I just have to sit and wait for them to arrive. Did anyone else see this and order too???

Linda, I got this set on Ebay about 6 months ago and I love it!! I believe it was a US seller but it sounds like you got the same set.
    I hope you will love yours too!

Could you get me the link? I tried to find it on FB but can't.

PM me if you need to.

Watson

I saw the ad and it looks like Emily Sewing is selling Westalee rulers and Ruler foot. These are made in Australia and depending on who you buy from, they may be shipping directly from Westalee in Austrlia. Some stores keep the basic sets in stock and others don't.

Rob
    1955 Singer Featherweight 221/ Late 60's early 70's White Selectronic 970/
    1975 Kenmore 158 model 1914/. 1981 Brother VX560/ Brother PC420PRW/
    Brother PQ1500s/ HQSweetSixteen

Blog Entries
    I cant find the link either. Can you post it please

One on ebay was from China. Only one left and no presser foot.

Ladies...I was awake during the night and on Facebook....I saw the add for these rulers then...but can no longer find it back. All I can tell you is that the website said it was https://emilysewing.com I do know that they had a different name on the picture ...it wasn't Westalee and that is why I'm saying generic.
    If these are coming from China or Australia is anyone's guess...but for me the price was right. I hope you can find them and they have enough in supply because the ad said she only had a few left when I saw it.

Blog Entries
    I think Westalee is an Australian company.

Generic Westalee Rulers

Ladies...the post is back on Facebook at 9:06 am. Here it is http://bit.ly/TemplateSet hope this works.
    Last edited by lindaschipper; 11-28-2018 at 07:08 AM. Reason: Error in link

Quote Originally Posted by lindaschipper View Post
    Maybe too good to be true....at this point I just have to sit and wait for them to arrive. Did anyone else see this and order too???
    They do look like Westalee rulers, so am keen to hear what you think of them when they arrive. Please let us all know won't you?

I have messaged them to ask about postage to the UK and the price in .

Quote Originally Posted by SusieQOH View Post
    Linda, I got this set on Ebay about 6 months ago and I love it!! I believe it was a US seller but it sounds like you got the same set.
    I hope you will love yours too!
    Susie, did you get the ruler foot with yours? Is is 1/2" across? I bought the Silesian ruler foot which is slightly bigger (9/16") and am having problems as the stitch line is just a little over 1/4" away from the ruler. I guess I will have to invest in a new foot, but want to make sure that it is 1/2" like the Westalee one I used in a workshop.

Thank you.