Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
Here it is:  "Around The Block" House Block Quilt Pattern!! >

Here it is: "Around The Block" House Block Quilt Pattern!!

Here it is: "Around The Block" House Block Quilt Pattern!!

Old 01-29-2022, 08:54 PM

Default Thank you

Originally Posted by Gemm View Post
Ethel A - this is a sad reality of the online world, it seems. I've only been on the forum a short while but I've seen others talking about how their work has suddenly appeared elsewhere - sometimes for sale, sometimes just credited to someone else. I know I've seen this addressed in some of the vlogs I follow as well.

I'm glad you have corrected the error here and we know who to send our appreciation to - it really is a lovely quilt!!!

Thank you. This makes me sad that some people would mislead others into thinking that ‘they’ made the quilt.

I actually found my original post about this quilt back in May, 2009. Ugh. I wish the OP on this thread just acknowledged that I made this quilt and refrained from taking credit when folks were giving compliments
Old 01-29-2022, 09:02 PM

Default The photo is from my blog

Originally Posted by starshine View Post
Is this a picture of your quilt or is it from the website?
Hi, I apologize I wasn’t more clear. The photo is from my personal blog. I did share it on this board back in 2009. This was *the original post* about my quilt

I feel like I just gave birth to a giant baby! LOL!
Old 01-31-2022, 04:15 AM

Originally Posted by n2scraplvr View Post
Someone recently PMed me for the pattern to this House Block pattern called "Around the Block" which I showed on my thread of my Favorite House Blocks Photo Collection back in March. I will show the picture of the quilt again for those who missed it the first time, but I wanted to share this link with all of you too as I suddenly recalled there were lots of people interested in this quilt back then. The pattern is from a Canadian quilt pattern company and they have just wonderful items! Check it out @ http://www.therabbitfactory.com. Also, there are lots of downloadable patterns for you

@ http://www.therabbitfactory.blogspot.com

Around the Block quilt
I must be doing something wrong. When I go there I get an advertisement and then an offer to buy the domain name??? What did I do wrong?
Old 02-01-2022, 08:48 AM

Dragonflylace - I think it's probably because the original post was from over 10 years ago - there's no guarantee it's still around.