Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
How about this?! >

How about this?!

How about this?!

Old 05-01-2019, 05:27 PM
DJ

Default How about this?!

A part of me thinks "If it sounds too good to be true … " but this looks like a pretty super deal, especially if space is at a premium for your crafting.

https://www.gethree.com/?route=produ...Cvi5D1kcNvHdK0

What do you think?
Old 05-01-2019, 06:12 PM
Power Poster

​It sure is pretty!
Old 05-01-2019, 06:52 PM

This has to be a scam.....other sites have that for sale for $3000!
Old 05-01-2019, 09:32 PM

This is a scam sale. Do not give any payment info.
Old 05-02-2019, 03:52 AM

Outside of it being a scam, I couldn't work in a space that small. Maybe I'm claustrophobic or something.
Old 05-02-2019, 04:23 AM

Have seen this. Years ago when I was trying to make the most of the space in my 1st house of less than 900sqft. I took the 2nd bedroom and had a full wall unit built on the longest wall. Had 3 separate sections to it, one for coats and the vacumn, the middle section held my computer and the last section held my sewing machine and stuff. The table folded down and all units were deep enough to hang stuff at the back. I used pegboard to hang rulers, scissors, etc. I could fold the table up, push the machine to the back and close the doors when necessary. Up above I had them add cabinets for storage so a place to hide all my fabrics............which at the time I didn't have a lot as I wasn't into embroidery or quilting back then. It worked for what I needed at the time. Later I added 8 feet to the room to make it 10 x 18 which still wasnt' very large for what I stuffed inside it but it worked at the time. This unit you showed us reminds me of the old style Murphy beds that would fold up and you could close the doors to hide it. Seems these type of units are coming back in style after all these years. Nice idea.
Old 05-02-2019, 04:25 AM

Lindaschipper, I doubt if this unit would work for most of us. Our stash is too large, we have too many machines and too many projects in progress. For those living in an apartment..............maybe. Too bad its a scam. I tend to read all the reviews for anything I'm thinking about ordering. If I don't see any bad reviews at all I think they're hiding something. If I see good and bad then I'll give it my time to read most of them and then make my decision. I'll check out a number of similar types of the same product too.
Old 05-02-2019, 04:48 AM

If it sounds too good to be true....! Didn't look to see if payment is by gift cards, but there is something funny.
Old 05-02-2019, 06:02 AM

That would certainly not be enough room for me. I need lots of room on the right side of the machine when doing FMQ. And lots of room behind also.
Old 05-02-2019, 09:22 AM

I Couldn't find this company, phone number of web name anywhere but on the page that pulls up. The spelling of service is not correct on their page, but a lot of European counties spell it servise......so who knows.
I tried to make a purchase (did not give cc) and could not get passed the shipping selection. After checking, I believe that this is a scam.....BTW the original price is showing $995 on their page....which is a third of the price by the manufacturer.....that in it's self is another red flag....I had no idea these units were over $3000.