Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Joann Coupons

Joann Coupons

There is a Joann's coupon for 20% off entire order...sale items included (not clearance). I need new rulers so I checked online and found the omnigrid rulers on sale. Not on sale in the store but they do honor online sale prices if you show them the sale price. My $45 set cost $27 minus $5.40 discount...$22. Similar savings on 4 other rulers. Happy shopper. Good thru this Saturday.

Blog Entries
    I bought some outdoor fabric yesterday. On sale 50% off. I bought 5 yards total but the amount on the bolt was 1 inch short of what I asked for so the last yard was another 50% off. Then I used my 20% off coupon. The fabric was normally $22.00 per yard. As a result I paid $38.50 for $110.00 worth of fabric.

I used a 60% off coupon last week. I got 505 spray for next to nothing considering it $30.00 here.

Watson

I'm really trying to not buy fabric (trying anyway...) and have been in a bit of feud with Joann for the last year or so. But I did buy a quilt back last week with the 60% coupon. Those rarely go on sale and so are usually covered by the coupon.
    Last edited by QuiltnNan; 08-24-2018 at 11:54 AM. Reason: shouting/all caps

There are still some good buys out there. I've also been "trying" to not buy more fabric, not so successful though.