Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Joanns sale

was at JoAnn's fabric this week and they put a coupon in my bag for 20% off total purchase Vet Day weekend. It is also good on sale items! So for something that is 30% off you get an additional 20%! not good for online orders tho. will have to go back and buy some more fabric etc that I do not need!

Blog Entries
    cool, thanks for letting us know

Blog Entries
    thank you :D:D:D

That is a great deal. Have fun shopping

Yes, and I see that they have Simplicity patterns for "5 for $5.00." I've been waiting for a few weeks for their Simplicity patterns for $.99 so I'm happy to see that BUT i'm really hoping they don't make me buy 5--I only want 1--for that cute little organizer-in-a-mug design for Christmas gifts. (Pattern #2450.)

Great..............thanks for the heads up!

in hiding !! witness protection program LOL
    Wish we had a Jo-Ann's here in Grand Junction, CO . They left way back in August and supposedly going to have a new one "soon". well I am still waiting .. LOL

Thanks!

Power Poster
    Thanks Fancy

You can buy only 1 pattern.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbin along
    Yes, and I see that they have Simplicity patterns for "5 for $5.00." I've been waiting for a few weeks for their Simplicity patterns for $.99 so I'm happy to see that BUT i'm really hoping they don't make me buy 5--I only want 1--for that cute little organizer-in-a-mug design for Christmas gifts. (Pattern #2450.)

Blog Entries
    I just can't look anymore. I am full of ideas til the year 3000!!!!! And I know I am not going to live that long. Hope GOD lets me bring my machine and all my "stashes" into heaven on that day when he calls us all home. I want to make one of everyone I see and I will need eternity to finish them all......all the angels can help me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassews
    Wish we had a Jo-Ann's here in Grand Junction, CO . They left way back in August and supposedly going to have a new one "soon". well I am still waiting .. LOL
    Oh but ,I love your Fashion Fabric store..... I think that is what it is called.

I stopped there today. Bought 5 yards of fabric for $7.99 each, regular price. By the time I got done using my 40% coupon, my 20% coupon and end-of-bolt on two pieces, I paid $19.00.

I challenge myself to find bolts that are almost done. I get my usual yard or two, and then they "remnant" the rest (as long as it is less than a yard) for 50% off.

Missed the patterns. May have to go back tomorrow. :)

i work at joann's and can hardly wait for the masses and busloads of people that will be in the store tomorrow, and the rest of the sale weekend. on an up-note, i love my job, and i love joann's!!! enjoy veterans' day, remember those who are fighting or who have fought for our contry, and happy shopping all!