Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Kim Diehl's fiddlesticks and fancies pattern

Kim Diehl's fiddlesticks and fancies pattern

Yesterday someone posted looking for this pattern. Someone knew the name and mentioned the pattern was free but did not supply a link to the free pattern. I couldn't find it either at first. I can't find the post now but suspect it was deleted due to including a copyright image. Hoping the OP finds this. I finally found the pattern

https://media.rainpos.com/3291/fidde...al_low_res.pdf

Thanks for the link. I love Kim Diehl, so I printed the pattern. I'll add it to my ever growing bucket list :-)

Thank you Feline Fanatic! I posted the pic thinking it was ok since it had “Kim diehls “ stamp. My mistake. Thank you for your efforts! Putting it in my To Do pile!

Quote Originally Posted by Sewing Cynthia View Post
    Thank you Feline Fanatic! I posted the pic thinking it was ok since it had “Kim diehls “ stamp. My mistake. Thank you for your efforts! Putting it in my To Do pile!
    Oh yay! I am sorry I did not remember your name but I sure remembered the picture because I loved it too! So happy you found this post! When someone replied to you that it was free I asked for a link on your same topic then today I couldn't find the thread so went on the hunt. I have had a pile of fabrics in my stash (not hers but very similar style) and when I saw it I knew it would be perfect for that fabric grouping I have been waiting on the perfect pattern for. So I too have printed it out and it is tucked away with the fabrics.

Blog Entries
    Thankyou for the pattern!

Wow! Thanks for posting the link to this pattern. Another one added to my list!

And another quilt pattern added to my list...this is so pretty! Thanks for the link, Feline!

Blog Entries
    What a great pattern!
    KEEP CALM and CARRY ON!!