Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Looking for Lovely fabric line by Debbie Beavis?

Blog Entries

Looking for Lovely fabric line by Debbie Beavis?

I found a site that has the yardage, not the precuts and their prices are really good. The shipping was $12.99 on 13 yards but the price of the fabric was $5.95 per yard. get 10% off with code: SHOP10

petermichaelfabrics.com

it is mailed USPS
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Mother yourself just as you would your own children, you will be surprised how much better you feel...Debbie Marie

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    Thanks I will be checking them out. BrendaK
    Be kind to yourself, by being kind to others. When you help others you help yourself.

It is like you were speaking directly to me! I am working on a "Lovely" pattern right now and need to order backing. Thank you!!!
    Sandra B

WOW! thanks for the info I checked the website out so far I like what I see the blank quilting line has some nice fabric......and OOOOOO!NO! they accept paypal think I'm in trouble

Thanks for tip.
    Wayne & Gabriele, the married quilters.

I have there charm packs (7+) was going to start another project but changed my mind , to many already started !

hi deb marie I thanks for the tip you are right they do have some pretty fabric I even shop but ck out took me straight to paypal and didn't see anyplace to put a code bummer

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by debbiemarie View Post
    I found a site that has the yardage, not the precuts and their prices are really good. The shipping was $12.99 on 13 yards but the price of the fabric was $5.95 per yard. get 10% off with code: SHOP10

petermichaelfabrics.com

it is mailed USPS
    Great site. I am ordering nope and do not see a place to put the code SHOP10. Please let me know when you enter it. I go to the ordering page, the next page is "payment" and I am afraid to go to that site and not have a chance to enter the code. Thanks

Was there pattern for this wonderful quilt? And yardage needed for each fabric? Just gorgeous!

Ohio, the land of 4 seasons. sometimes all in the same week!
    love this. the pattern is easy enough and this fabric is so pretty! My in-laws are from mission Viejo!! small world!
    You never stand taller than when you stoop to help a child.

Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
    Thanks for sharing !!!
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries
    PayPal will send you back to store before the end and then you can put code in. Thanks for the site info.
    Boom 12 - Short & Sweet

Thanks for the website and the code. I am also working on a Lovely based quilt which is similar to one I saw in a Jenny Doan publication. I have modified the pattern to fit a larger bed used charms and layer cake to expand it.
    I needed yardage and petermichael fabrics had just what I wanted for backing and borders.

Blog Entries
    I just received my order. Quite fast.
    Boom 12 - Short & Sweet

Blog Entries
    I just ordered more than 10 yards of the "lovely" line. I love the fabric but needed more fabric like a hole in my head!!!