Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Love of Quilting back issue sale

Love of Quilting back issue sale

Back issues(digital) are on sale for $2....

https://www.quiltingcompany.com/stor...ve-of-quilting

Well, I did not need to know that. Can't resist such a bargain. Thanks for sharing.
    I'd rather be at the lake

Do one thing every day that scares you... Eleanor Roosevelt

Save your money. If you have one issue of "Love of Quilting," you have the entire collection. I've subscribed for two years and each issue is a repeat of the last. Every issue has "piecing curves," "8 HST's at a time," "quick pieced flying geese," and repeats of other commonly known tips in each issue. Their tips are basically advertisements for their templates and rulers. Of all the magazines on the free table at guild, no one picks up "Love of Quilting."

Quote Originally Posted by oldmanquilts View Post
    Save your money. If you have one issue of "Love of Quilting," you have the entire collection. I've subscribed for two years and each issue is a repeat of the last. Every issue has "piecing curves," "8 HST's at a time," "quick pieced flying geese," and repeats of other commonly known tips in each issue. Their tips are basically advertisements for their templates and rulers. Of all the magazines on the free table at guild, no one picks up "Love of Quilting."
    Sorry to say I have to agree with you. Very disappointing since it didn’t use to be that way.

Thank you for the info on the book bargains but I feel that whatever I want to research I can get information on the internet for quilt patterns. But I guess not everyone has access to the internet so this buy will be help for them.

I took it for several years and finally realized it was the same patterns with different fabrics year after year. With all the magazines I have hoarded in my sewing closet, I never need to buy another one.
    ​Jumpin' Judy

Evy
    Ever since Fons and Porter became the Quilting Company I have given up on them. The old website was (to me at least) a much friendlier and easier to use site.