Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
Nancy's Notions website >

Nancy's Notions website

Nancy's Notions website

Old 06-15-2018, 08:51 AM

Default Nancy's Notions website

I keep getting a bad request every time I try to get into the website or if I'm able to get in I can't sign in or my requests for password change (which I hope will get me in there) have been ignored.

Has anyone else had this problem? I think it is time for me to cut relationship with Nancy's Notions.
Old 06-15-2018, 08:56 AM

It appears you are having problems accessing the website? I just googled Nancy's Notions and followed the links and its up and running. It even allowed me to put something in my cart. I have never signed in on the website so I know nothing about that.
Old 06-15-2018, 09:39 AM

marlene..... i had the same problem with the signing in i know i'm putting in the right email and password but it's keeps telling me to sign in i even sent a forgot password to reset it i never heard back from them they changed the whole web site the format is different, took me a little while to get use to it after shopping the old way for many years and no longer have nancy's picture on the corner like they use to,i think you have to reregister again (not sure) i didn't bother after seeing that they are not accepting paypal right now just says paypal comming soon at check out so sadly i won't be shopping there anymore,unless they start accepting paypal again,paypal is the only way i pay my cc was hacked a few years ago paying online so never again....Oh and also i got a catalog in the mail says on the front this could be the last one i get if i don't order. well thats how the cookie crumbles things change...............

Last edited by mandyrose; 06-15-2018 at 09:42 AM.
Old 06-16-2018, 04:15 AM

I get e-mails from Nancy's Notions several times a week. I just ordered some things last week and they are scheduled to arrive Monday. Yes, the entire website has been redone, does look a little strange but it works.
www.nancysnotions.com
Old 06-16-2018, 05:28 AM

Yes, the website has been updated and you will have to create a new account, it looks good. The same thing happened to me.
Old 06-16-2018, 06:39 AM

I tried to order the other day. Wouldn’t even give me an option to pay. Stuff was in my cart. Saw the PayPal coming. But no other way to pay...
Old 06-16-2018, 08:30 AM

I got the same message on my catalog. Wonder what is going on.
Old 06-16-2018, 08:40 AM

I finally got into Nancy's Notions by going through Google Chrome and was able to put an item in the cart and went to checkout and just kept getting the circle thing that goes around and around. Did write down the name of the item and researched it and found it an another website. Even this morning I received an email and tried to go into the site with IE and got the bad request notice. My catalogs always say this may be my last issue if I don't order---well, I won't be ordering again after this nightmare.
Originally Posted by MarleneC View Post
I keep getting a bad request every time I try to get into the website or if I'm able to get in I can't sign in or my requests for password change (which I hope will get me in there) have been ignored.

Has anyone else had this problem? I think it is time for me to cut relationship with Nancy's Notions.
Old 06-17-2018, 05:07 AM

I love paying by Pal Pal, glad they added it to their website.