Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: new quilting store (to me)

new quilting store (to me)

Just want to let you know about a great quilting store I just discovered in Upton, Quebec, Canada. Here is the website: http://www.chez-helene.com. This lady has the most amazing fabric inventory and takes your internet orders. I really have no connection to this store and I am just glad to have found it and let you know about it.

Hi Sylvie: Thanks for the info. I'm just north of Montréal, and it's always welcome news to hear about local sources for fabrics and everything else related to quilting.

Great to hear of any Canadian quilting stores... I am at the opposite side of Canada... but we did a trip across Canada in 2007.... thank you for posting!

Blog Entries
    Thanks for a trip down memory lane. Growing up in Detroit in the 50's & 60's we watched a lot of canadian TV (actually we still do, my husband is addicted to heartland). Any way, Chez Hélène was the name of a popular English/French show we used to watch. Haven't thought about it for years...
    "I do not understand how anyone can live without one small place of enchantment to turn to."
    Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings