Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Olfa Endurance Blade - Don't waste your money

Olfa Endurance Blade - Don't waste your money

Just thought I'd share my Olfa blade experiences. The first blade was amazing and lasted so long, I thought this was the blade I'd always buy. The second blade was a joke and didn't last any longer than than the regular blades, maybe less. The third blade was
    also a joke and lasted a shorter amount of time than the second blade.
    Last edited by QuiltnNan; 08-09-2018 at 06:59 AM. Reason: remove consumer complaint

I put one of these blades in my rotary cutter the other day....haven't used it since then. We will see what happens this week as I plan on cutting out a couple of quilts this weekend and placing them in totes. Hope I got a good blade!

I've been using them since they first came available. I haven't had any problems with them not lasting. I change blades at first skip so I know how many I use. I haven't changed blades near as often as I usually do. I think the blades save me money. You must have gotten a couple of bad blades. I would expect a replacement too.
    deliberately under-educated

Thanks for the heads up. I was wondering about them too.
    There are so many good deals on Craftsy and Amazon for blades right now. I got some and they are great.

Blog Entries
    I have had really good luck so far and I think they save money over all. I would expect replacements!
    "You must do the thing you think you cannot do"....E. Roosevelt

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

Blog Entries
    thread is being closed due to too many consumer complaints as opposed to informational comments
    Nancy in western NY
    before you speak T.H.I.N.K.
    T is it True? H is it Helpful? I is it Inspiring? N is it Necessary? K is it Kind?

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.